Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161068
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453043
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2022, 04:09 AM   #1
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Tippy Toes

So .... WTH .... I frequently evaluate my welcoming method ... as I always want to make it a very comfortable engagement.

But I have found myself always standing on my tippy toes as I give that first sexy wet kiss.
Even in my stilettos .... I still do it.
Is this some kind of women reaction ....I wonder.

Even if the client is shorter than me .... I still do it!

Are you guys even aware of this? Sometimes I say to myself ... why the hell am I standing on my tippy toes?
Perhaps this is just a pretentious reaction? Perhaps a mini orgasmic moment?
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 04:55 AM   #2
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 05:07 AM   #3
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

It doesn't matter. As long as it seems genuine, dudes don't care how a woman greets us even if they are standing flat footed... I'm a tall guy so I just assume every woman is on her "tippy toes" whether it was a sex worker back in the day or "civilians" like I only see now. Just give me a nice greetings love/lust hug, a nice kiss and show me a nice, beautiful smile and I'm good. We're simple creatures. No need to make it complicated.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 06:16 AM   #4
Guest122922
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Lucas McCain
.....how a woman greets us even if they are standing flat footed... I'm a tall guy so I just assume every woman is on her "tippy toes" whether it was a sex worker back in the day or "civilians" like I only see now. Just give me a nice greetings love/lust hug, a nice kiss and show me a nice, beautiful smile and I'm good. We're simple creatures. No need to make it complicated.

Lucas! Dude! For real?
First off .... "a sex worker back in the day"?
Where did that come from?
And ..... you only see civilians? Then .... why are you still frequenting this site?
although .... I respect that you've been around for quite some time now, and your input is highly acknowledged.

But I'm having a hard time understanding what your post is all about?

Yes, we are simple creatures. But sometimes there are phenomenals that are hard to describe.
The tippy toe thing just happens like subconsciously and I wonder ... do other providers have this happen?
Old 06-05-2022, 06:22 AM   #5
Guest122922
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hey DFW.... SWEET PIC!

DownForWhatever

[/QUOTE]
Old 06-05-2022, 06:40 AM   #6
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

My post was hardly complicated. You understood it. You may have just not liked the response you wanted.

As far as why I am still on this site when I no longer see sex workers, let's just say it's an internet go to boredom site and let's just leave it at that so I don't have to get ugly with you.

As far as my use of the words "sex workers", perhaps I watched too many episodes of "The Bunny Ranch" on HBO when the workers used that term frequently. Don't blame me. Blame that Dennis Hof creep. If it makes you feel better, I can switch to hookers, whores, prostitutes, skanks or whatever other words you prefer. I won't use the word "provider" though because I only think of healthcare when I think of that word because that is a need and not a want.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 11:18 AM   #7
Kayla Foxx
Reiki Goddess

User ID: 156208
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Just my 2¢! I'm not debating just kinky☺️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post
So .... WTH .... I frequently evaluate my welcoming method ... as I always want to make it a very comfortable engagement.

But I have found myself always standing on my tippy toes as I give that first sexy wet kiss.
Even in my stilettos .... I still do it.
Is this some kind of women reaction ....I wonder.

Even if the client is shorter than me .... I still do it!

Are you guys even aware of this? Sometimes I say to myself ... why the hell am I standing on my tippy toes?
Perhaps this is just a pretentious reaction? Perhaps a mini orgasmic moment?
I'm a very sensual woman, this thread screams sexy Kayla 🦊. My body almost has a mind of it's own when it comes to intimate reactions. I love soft touches and natural attraction. I believe it's a beautiful experience to share a woman's body that truly knows the art of seduction. Being a bisexual woman I have been lucky enough to enjoy the sensuality a grown woman can provide. And YES I do notice these mini moments of bliss!! If you focus on these small things it can make for a down right euphoric encounter. That goes for RW aswell as in our arranged interactions.I also feel that men's bodies have these telltale sings of light pleasure. If your an attentive lover these are the things that tell you to repeat an action or stay right where you are. It's probably easier for us to pick up on since we provide pleasure 💡! To answer the question ⁉️ Yes my body reacts often to sexual situations and I enjoy every bit of it!!I'll take mini orgasmic moment for $300 Alex!!
I do understand that in this type of situation you may not have the time or care enough to pay attention to these things. They tend to be more easily noticed if you know your lover well and care to make the passion grow between you. Kinda difficult in this circumstance but if you think of other experiences I'm sure there are a few kinks to be found.
#SexyFoxxOut
Kayla Foxx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women