Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounter Reports - Upstate New York
Encounter Reports - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-06-2022, 02:48 PM   #1
hobbyist1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default Encounter: Alexa is her own worst enemy!!!!

User ID: na
Date: 06/01/2022
Name: Alexa
Phone: 607-341-3282
Email Address: na
URL / Website: https://binghamton.skipthegames.com/...r/319301849415
City: Endicott
State: New York
Address: Up on a hill.
Activities: Kissing, titty play and half a bj.
Hair Length and Color: Brown, up in a bun.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Small tits, pierced. A bit of a belly on her. Not bad ass.
Recommendation: No
Old 06-07-2022, 09:31 AM   #2
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Old 06-07-2022, 11:17 AM   #3
hobbyist1
Valued Poster

It's funny too because an hour ago I get a few texts from her. More like rants. She later told me none of those texts were meant for me and that she sent it to the wrong person. In them she's bitching about some dude that doesn't even have enough money to put gas in his own crotch rocket. Her rants go on and on. I didn't even bother to text her back.
Old 07-27-2022, 02:42 AM   #4
Blown871
Account Disabled

Wow my encounters with her are nearly complete opposite.. (I had to read this several times to verify we are speaking of the same woman. Out of the gate it was her ability to use photos that are real, highlight and tantalize one curiosity without giving away the farm with easy gratuitous teaser photos lessoning the intrigue and mystery (much respect for that.. I saw no surprises and absolutely love those natural tits!! Her skin just super soft and not a doubt in my mind she is on her game with hygiene. Nothin being masked.
Her build is deceiving and I think we all have those views in our posture that are simply just real and human. It wasn’t till reading your review that one can put someone under a microscope. For me her unwavering confidence showed no signs of masking her physical gifts. (neat to eat treat !) Do agree with the smoking as for an non smoker it can dominate a room and for sure taint an expedience..
We small talked and felt each other out and it was a very easy flowing conversation about pretty much everything that was not once patronizing. She enjoyed a good banter.
The ability to personalize the experience sharing ….her amazing abilities had my legs shaking before I knew it!
For me I highly recommend maybe revisiting? Or maybe the energy just didn’t click for you guys. It happens.. More for ME
Old 07-27-2022, 03:18 AM   #5
Tnalover8
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Old 07-27-2022, 08:27 AM   #6
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Interesting first post from Blown871
Old 07-27-2022, 08:42 AM   #7
Maximum4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 120

I gambled and lost with her twice. I will have to be out of my mind horny and she’ll need to have a room in Syracuse for me to try her again.
Old 07-27-2022, 08:53 AM   #8
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben dover View Post
Interesting first post from Blown871
Not to mention the join date....
Mandle alert......
Old 07-27-2022, 11:00 AM   #9
hobbyist1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar View Post
Not to mention the join date....
Mandle alert......
Agreed!! Obviously she's doing damage control to try and offset the bad reviews she's been getting.
Old 07-27-2022, 11:04 AM   #10
hobbyist1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown871 View Post
Wow my encounters with her are nearly complete opposite.. (I had to read this several times to verify we are speaking of the same woman. Out of the gate it was her ability to use photos that are real, highlight and tantalize one curiosity without giving away the farm with easy gratuitous teaser photos lessoning the intrigue and mystery (much respect for that.. I saw no surprises and absolutely love those natural tits!! Her skin just super soft and not a doubt in my mind she is on her game with hygiene. Nothin being masked.
Her build is deceiving and I think we all have those views in our posture that are simply just real and human. It wasn’t till reading your review that one can put someone under a microscope. For me her unwavering confidence showed no signs of masking her physical gifts. (neat to eat treat !) Do agree with the smoking as for an non smoker it can dominate a room and for sure taint an expedience..
We small talked and felt each other out and it was a very easy flowing conversation about pretty much everything that was not once patronizing. She enjoyed a good banter.
The ability to personalize the experience sharing ….her amazing abilities had my legs shaking before I knew it!
For me I highly recommend maybe revisiting? Or maybe the energy just didn’t click for you guys. It happens.. More for ME
I call fowl!!! I've seen her many times over the last few years. Some good visits, some bad. Has absolutely nothing to do with energy. She has many issues to say the least.
She also has the bad habit of offering deals and then when the time comes for her to keep those deals that she made, she does everything she can to get out of fulfilling those promises. She loves to blame her problems on everyone else but herself.
Old 07-27-2022, 11:15 AM   #11
Crazy Bob
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

[QUOTE=hobbyist1;1062919364]I call foul!!! I've seen her many times over the last few years. Some good visits, some bad. Has absolutely nothing to do with energy. She has many issues to say the least.
She also has the bad habit of offering deals and then when the time comes for her to keep those deals that she made, she does everything she can to get out of fulfilling those promises. She loves to blame her problems on everyone else but herself.[/QUOTE]

FIFY. Unless uou’re trying to lure birds into the thread.
Old 07-27-2022, 11:15 AM   #12
Crazy Bob
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

You’re
Old 07-27-2022, 12:11 PM   #13
Maximum4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 120

I really don’t think a “good” visit is possible with this chick. Is it possible to get your rocks off? Yes, but does that really make it a “good” visit?

On a good visit you find yourself challenged to not blow your load early. Jacking myself off, while coaxing her to show me her body is not a “good” visit.
Old 07-27-2022, 02:38 PM   #14
ricknroll
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

fowl? Turkey, Chicken, Duck, or Goose?

Yeah, total BS response (Blown871's I mean). Not to mention that it reads like a sappy adolescent love letter.
Old 07-27-2022, 03:45 PM   #15
hobbyist1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricknroll View Post
fowl? Turkey, Chicken, Duck, or Goose?

Yeah, total BS response (Blown871's I mean). Not to mention that it reads like a sappy adolescent love letter.
I think with her it would be a cock a too lmao
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
STG Ariel Binghamton 607-968-9159

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women