Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2022, 08:33 PM   #1
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Default Republicans are the best and Democrats are stupid

Since this is Republicans are awesome day in the PF, let's take a moment to reflect on the true brilliance and incredibly sensitive bedside manner of the genius below.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Wednesday claimed the July 4 mass shooting in a Chicago suburb is part of a liberal plot to push more “gun control” — and even outrageously suggested gay-rights activists played a role in the convoluted scheme.

Without providing a shred of evidence, the Republican from Georgia said the rampage in Highland Park and an unrelated shooting at a Philadelphia fireworks display were both “designed” to win support for new restrictions on guns.

Highland Park shooting suspect Robert Crimo considered another attack in Wisconsin after parade massacre, officials say

“Two shootings on July 4: one in a rich, white neighborhood and the other at a fireworks display,” Greene said. “It almost sounds like they were designed to make Republicans go along with more gun control.”

Marjorie Taylor Greene just suggested on Facebook the recent mass shootings are false flags “to persuade Republicans to go along with more gun control” because it happened in “a rich white neighborhood” and not during Pride Month. (h/t @patriottakes) pic.twitter.com/KB2LUVUnlw

— No Lie with Brian Tyler Cohen (@NoLieWithBTC) July 6, 2022
She claimed it’s no coincidence that the gunmen opened fire on the Fourth of July. Greene suggests the timing was planned to avoid tarnishing the image of LGBTQ-rights advocates during Pride month.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) (Jessica McGowan/Getty Images)
“We didn’t see that at all the Pride parades in the month of June,” she said.

The staunch supporter of former President Donald Trump called July “MAGA month” and surmised that the shooters intended to use the date to put Trump supporters on the defensive during “the month we’re all celebrating, loving our country.”

“As soon as we hit MAGA month ... we have shootings on July 4,” she said.

Police say they do not yet know why suspected gunman Robert Crimo III opened fire on the all-American festival in the leafy Chicago suburb. He was arrested later after officials traced the assault weapon he bought to use in the attack.

No one has been arrested in the Philly shootings.

A modest package of gun restrictions was signed into law on June 25 following the massacres in Buffalo and an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, in May.

Greene conceded that her bizarro theory might sound to some “like a conspiracy theory.”

“By the way, what’s the definition of a right-wing conspiracy theory?” she asked, shaking her head in disbelief that anyone could doubt her outlandish claims. “It’s the news that’s just six months early.”
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 09:16 PM   #2
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Damn....Repukenicans are brainless these days
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 11:05 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

She’s a fucking idiot.

I’d love to see her run for President. The RWWs would have to choose between crazy and stupid. But at least everybody would know exactly how BSC so many of the hard core right folks really are.

I’m sure she’s just the person the grieving community wants to hear from.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 11:14 PM   #4
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

When I read that shit earlier today, my only thought was has this fucking dummy ever heard of the sayings "too soon" or "now is not the time"?

Politics are one thing, but just being a civilized human with some basic common decency and compassion is another. If you are too stupid to know the difference, maybe it's just best to STFU and not speak your nonsensical political rhetoric.
Old 07-06-2022, 11:23 PM   #5
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
When I read that shit earlier today, my only thought was has this fucking dummy ever heard of the sayings "too soon" or "now is not the time"?

Politics are one thing, but just being a civilized human with some basic common decency and compassion is another. If you are too stupid to know the difference, maybe it's just best to STFU and not speak your nonsensical political rhetoric.
Repugnantcans are brainless these days
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 12:25 AM   #6
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

“By the way, what’s the definition of a right-wing conspiracy theory?” she asked, shaking her head in disbelief that anyone could doubt her outlandish claims. “It’s the news that’s just six months early.”

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 05:24 AM   #7
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Living La Vida Babylon Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
...“By the way, what’s the definition of a right-wing conspiracy theory?” she asked, shaking her head in disbelief that anyone could doubt her outlandish claims. “It’s the news that’s just six months early.”
From the news that was too early to print files:
Quote:
Babylon-stradamus: Babylon Bee Publishes List of Nearly 70 Satirical Stories That Recently “Came True”

In a time when nothing seems to make sense – up is down, the sky is purple, your lyin’ eyes deceive you, and what is a woman, even? – The Babylon Bee, which publishes strictly-satirical news commentary, is proving to be one of the more reliable(ish) news outlets currently in circulation.

The sad part is – they aren’t trying to, like, at all. Which really speaks to the current state of the fake news media.

Earlier this week, Seth Dillon, the Bee’s CEO, released an astounding list of nearly 70 “satirical” stories that have recently “come true,” including stories like “2+2=4, insists close-minded bigot” and “Researchers Determine the Science has Changed after Carefully Examining Poll Numbers.”

According to The Daily Wire, which spoke with Dillon following the release, the Bee CEO was modest when asked about the accuracy of the satire, explaining how he doesn’t “think we’re all that good at predicting the future.” Instead, he chalked up the direct hits to failing to keep up with the rapidly shifting baseline of reality.

And, a lot of the accuracy has to do with the crazy leftist idealogues that make his job easy, he added....
For example:

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 07:02 AM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Case in point.
Old 07-07-2022, 07:26 AM   #9
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I STILL agree-with the OP's thread title.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 07:47 AM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

And the spirit in which it was posted.

MTG is a Republican icon.

She’s your girl Salty.
Old 07-07-2022, 08:00 AM   #11
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 08:23 AM   #12
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Republicans/Demorets are stupid/brilliant . . .

Whatever: What affects our lives most is policy.

Economic policy, foreign policy, energy policy and so on; all affect how we live and what we can do or what we can aspire to. It doesn't matter who makes the policy or what they post on social media.

There is a thread on this forum about VP Harris and how she speaks. There have been other threads mocking President Biden for how he speaks. None of that would matter if the policies of this administration advanced the interests of the Nation and its citizens.

In my judgement, neither VP Harris nor President Biden holds the best interests of the United States or American citizens in the forefront of their decision making.

Anyone can bullshit their way into power today it seems. . . .and BS is just that. What matters (the only thing that matters) is what they do and what the result is.

The mid-term elections are coming. Before you vote for anyone, ask yourself, "Am I better off today than I was under the previous administration?"
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 09:47 AM   #13
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

And the answer - I was way better under the previous
administration. I was able to buy steak sometimes - now it's only baloney

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Republicans/Demorets are stupid/brilliant . . .

Whatever: What affects our lives most is policy.

Economic policy, foreign policy, energy policy and so on; all affect how we live and what we can do or what we can aspire to. It doesn't matter who makes the policy or what they post on social media.

There is a thread on this forum about VP Harris and how she speaks. There have been other threads mocking President Biden for how he speaks. None of that would matter if the policies of this administration advanced the interests of the Nation and its citizens.

In my judgement, neither VP Harris nor President Biden holds the best interests of the United States or American citizens in the forefront of their decision making.

Anyone can bullshit their way into power today it seems. . . .and BS is just that. What matters (the only thing that matters) is what they do and what the result is.

The mid-term elections are coming. Before you vote for anyone, ask yourself, "Am I better off today than I was under the previous administration?"
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 10:13 AM   #14
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Well, I still eat steak and lobster as much as I want so inflation hasn't had much of an effect on me. I do admit that I have become a little more creative on my monthly expense reports though.

Anyway, to answer ICU's last question, the administration doesn't really matter to me. I'll be better off every single day of my life when I hop out of bed to start my day regardless of the administration in place... I do appreciate your thoughtful post though, ICU and I certainly understand your perspective whether I agree with it or not.
Old 07-07-2022, 04:32 PM   #15
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... A good thread anyway, Lucas.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women