Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2022, 06:24 PM   #1
youthinkyouknowme
Registered Member

Encounters: 6
Default Encounter: Trip to Dakota didn't go as I expected - Bungalow

Date: This week
Name: Dakota
Phone: Given after screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: @thebungalow.live
City: Carrolton
State: Texas
Address: Trinity Mills and Marsh
Activities: "GFE", CBJ, CFS, massage, rough mish
Hair Length and Color: Brown hair that reaches down to the cheeks.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful everywhere. Lightly tan skin. Around 5'7. Long dark brown hair. Has some light tattoos in both of her arms. Attractive tone shape.
Recommendation: No
youthinkyouknowme is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 06:52 PM   #2
simonin777
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

They are bunch of thieves, sorry for your bad experience, thanks for the intel
simonin777 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 07:33 PM   #3
Jrgs1976
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Dang.. that doesn’t sound like them at all. You should definitely talk to Bella. I know for a fact she would want to set this right with you. I haven’t seen Dakota in a while…. This definitely makes me pause. Maybe it was just a bad day, or maybe y’all just didn’t click? Either way… talk to Bella is my advice
Jrgs1976 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 07:38 PM   #4
Stepbrother
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Yikes. Unhygienic and smelly? No thanks.
Stepbrother is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 09:10 PM   #5
simonin777
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrgs1976 View Post
Dang.. that doesn’t sound like them at all. You should definitely talk to Bella. I know for a fact she would want to set this right with you. I haven’t seen Dakota in a while…. This definitely makes me pause. Maybe it was just a bad day, or maybe y’all just didn’t click? Either way… talk to Bella is my advice
When you spend 7$$ girls shouldn't have an excuse of bad day or didn't click ,sorry.
Old 08-22-2022, 12:42 AM   #6
JW55
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Thank you for the honest review!!! It saves a lot of us time and $$$. I had high hopes for this place and had an eye on Dakota as well. Oh well back to the old drawing board.
JW55 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 05:20 AM   #7
kevin2000
Gaining Momentum

Got a similar experience with Dakota last Friday. She seem like up set about something, constantly checking her phone, HJ only and finish in MISH. Try to open conversations, but she not really interesting, so I left 20 mins early.
kevin2000 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 09:56 AM   #8
Guest021124
Account Disabled

$700 and CBJ…. Killer

Sorry man. Better out there
Guest021124 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 10:40 AM   #9
Matrixtree7
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I’m sorry but for that type of coin she should at least be good actress. Or if there was initial reservations at least be a decent person and offer some of your money back. But lame service unhygienic and funky odor? C’mon that’s three strikes
Matrixtree7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 10:46 AM   #10
Dad_Bod
Registered Member

Definitely appreciate the info. Like others, I was very close to screening and setting something up, also with Dakota, but I'm glad I hesitated now.

People have bad days, for sure, but as others have stated, when you're spending your hard earned money on an experience, 'bad days' are unacceptable and hygiene issues are never, ever acceptable.

Have fun out there gents and sorry you had to suffer for the benefit of the team here OP. Cheers!
Dad_Bod is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 11:18 AM   #11
youthinkyouknowme
Registered Member

Wanted to make a small correction, where I said mish, I meant K9. My apologies for the error.

I agree with all of the statements in the replies. Really appreciated the support from others as a newbie here, and was happy to see that at least this review has helped others who were on the fence.
youthinkyouknowme is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 01:39 PM   #12
JoeByrondinner
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

If you ever want to get fucked over like that again. Just send me the $$$$$$$ I'll at least take you to dinner first.
JoeByrondinner is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 05:59 PM   #13
DrTJones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Them upping the card fee is a joke as it's posted on ALL of their reviews that it's $20 only which is high already. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on going to the Bungalow and especially seeing Dakota after seeing a few reviews of her and overall good experience. I will cross that off the list.

I had already gotten screened and luckily now the 2 days I had open were booked, so they are getting business from someone. If they keep providing service like this they will all be one timers and eventually dry up. Sorry you had an awful experience, but this helps the community as a whole.
DrTJones is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 06:34 AM   #14
Jrgs1976
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

This thread is too much. I go there every week… I’ve been a regular for a long time. I’ve never seen that place be anything less than spotless. Their website actually says “$20 per $600” so, if your total was $$$$$$$, then yeah… $40. I use my card every time & asked for a frequent flyer discount on that & it was shown to me that the processor charges those fees not them. They offer CC as a convenience to us… they have to pay taxes on that AND pay the fees just to offer another payment method. They are transparent about the fees up front. So, if you don’t like the fee.. Just use one of the free methods of payments like Zelle, Venmo or good’ol’ cash.

The experience with Dakota for that amount of money is the only thing I can get behind here. Her discussing something about you physically with another girl was definitely out of line & I am sure a big turn off to the whole place. Seems like it happened before y’all even got started.. I’m not sure why you stayed. I’m sure over hearing the comments pissed you off (it would’ve me)… that may have contributed to the awkwardness between you two. I would’ve just left with my $700 instead of trying to overcome the comments the whole time… but, that’s just me.

I’m confident if you talk to Bella she will take care of you on this. Someone here referred to them as thieves.. this whole thread is way off base. Especially considering several commenters haven’t even been there…

When Bella was at bdworx.. I had a bad experience with a new girl that didn’t last long & Bella saw me for free on my next visit. I can’t imagine that her policy at her own place is much different. If you didn’t/haven’t expressed any issue to them, you should.

We’ve all had a bad experience once or twice for whatever reason. But, Bella & bdworx are the only providers I’ve ever seen that made it right afterwards.

Also, as someone who visits this place often.. I can tell you, you don’t have to spend the $$$$$$$ for GFE. You just need to shower & not have anything on your member that would make them feel like it’s not safe for a bbbj. I’ve gotten bbbj from almost all of them on hour bookings, so…. I’m just putting that out there.

This whole thread stinks… if ya catch my drift. I’m irritated because this is a quality place and some of the comments speak to a mindset that is likely why it’s so hard to find a provider to give a good bbbj. Y’all act like they should just put their mouth on any stinky dick that comes their way & when different situations call for a different approach (like using a hat)) guys who haven’t even been jump on a bash bandwagon when we don’t even know if he had something going on downstairs that made her want the cover. Their website literally says if you want things up close and personal shower when you arrive…

I just hope y’all don’t ruin it for the rest of us that clean up & don’t have anything on our junk & can get a quality bbbj at just about every appointment level. Gawd damn.. I wouldn’t want to ever do daty if I was expected to just do it even when the shit was nasty.

I’m sure I’ll catch hell for this comment.. I’m ready for it. Some of y’all are really ruining these places & these girl’s attitudes for the rest of us.
Jrgs1976 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 07:40 AM   #15
simonin777
Premium Access

(Jrgs1976 )
With just 3 reviews, you are either a pimp for (bungalow) or great comedian. Before analyzing others let's analyze your 3 reviews all related to girls at bungalow. One conclusion BIASED. Secondly if someone isn't clean they can easily ask them to hop in shower with them or go to swimming pool that they have lol. Being polite and asking for shower or joining in shower would clients make happy indeed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women