Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41694
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36062
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2023, 08:21 AM   #1
LILITH_TX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 502942
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hey guys I guess I need to say this - 💕 Lilith

Hello all you great guys and gals! I really do apologize but I do not utilize this site really anymore. I have had quite a few people see me while I have been in Midland and mentioned they are off of this site, but I also know I don't have really any reviews of the new stuff that I do since I moved here in november. My services have changed and I am 100% massage, I do have two different types of tables, one being a milking table and in the next month or so I will also have a sensory deprivation playroom. I'm really digging my change in services and absolutely want to stick with that. All my advertisements explain this but since I still get a trickle of people off of here I thought I would let it be known! Much love you guys! PS I also don't think it's fair when I get a bad review referencing an ad where I clearly State exactly what my services entail of, and my bad review is because I don't provide a service that I no longer advertise for. That's not fair guys, come on. So let it be known this is what I do now please respect that THANKS ��
LILITH_TX is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 11:02 AM   #2
Imperium
Registered Member

Good post Lilith! I agree it isn't fair to get a negative review if the service you provided is consistent with what you were offering.

Unfortunately, expectations create a lot of our reality especially when it comes to receiving a product or service. In this case the services you offer changed but past reviews on here set an expectation even though through other sites you have adjusted your offerings. Often our little head prevents our big head from reading between the lines.

One suggestion going forward would be for you to politely confirm with a gentleman where he heard about you when he reaches out and to confirm with him that you have transitioned to 100% massage this way there won't be any potential for misperceptions.

Best of luck on your service changes going forward!
Imperium is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 01:07 PM   #3
amacurious1
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

I assume you read the review but in looking at what the OP said, I don't necessarily think it was a "bad review", he simply said No he wouldn't recommend or repeat due to your change of services. As Imperium stated, "expectations create a lot of our reality especially when it comes to receiving a product or service. In this case the services you offer changed but past reviews on here set an expectation even though through other sites you have adjusted your offerings. Often our little head prevents our big head from reading between the lines". You obviously have the right to change your services, just as your clients have the right to give a No recommendation to those changes, or that the cost for those services is not what he was expecting.
amacurious1 is online now   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 06:29 PM   #4
LILITH_TX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 502942
My ECCIE Reviews

The ad that he is referencing in the review is my current ad which states what my services are so apparently he saw it. I will do a better job at making sure of this. This is literally why I moved so I could start my new endeavor. Also, when someone reaches out to me and lets me know that they are from here or shows some type of confusion in my services I always explain it to them before a session as legally as I possibly can, which believe me, can be a challenge. The only thing that has changed in my services is I do not do fluid exchange and every session includes a massage. My ad that is referenced in this review clearly states to read my ad in its entirety so they understand my services. I can't stress it enough, some people just don't pay attention I guess I don't know. But my reputation is super important to me and to have my first no recommendation, eeek, not going to lie that hurt a little bit. I actually took the day off when I saw it and pouted LOL but you know what I have really amazing clients around here and they showed me so much love! You guys are amazing and I'm moving on from this review... Now time to focus on the sensory deprivation room, that's going to be loads of fun!
LILITH_TX is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 08:30 PM   #5
MrColt1911
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LILITH_TX View Post
The ad that he is referencing in the review is my current ad which states what my services are so apparently he saw it. I will do a better job at making sure of this. This is literally why I moved so I could start my new endeavor. Also, when someone reaches out to me and lets me know that they are from here or shows some type of confusion in my services I always explain it to them before a session as legally as I possibly can, which believe me, can be a challenge. The only thing that has changed in my services is I do not do fluid exchange and every session includes a massage. My ad that is referenced in this review clearly states to read my ad in its entirety so they understand my services. I can't stress it enough, some people just don't pay attention I guess I don't know. But my reputation is super important to me and to have my first no recommendation, eeek, not going to lie that hurt a little bit. I actually took the day off when I saw it and pouted LOL but you know what I have really amazing clients around here and they showed me so much love! You guys are amazing and I'm moving on from this review... Now time to focus on the sensory deprivation room, that's going to be loads of fun!
I can see expecting one thing and getting another can be disappointing...that said, someone of your reputation SHOULD NOT have a "no", but that's just my opinion!
MrColt1911 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women