Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161010
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2023, 11:13 PM   #1
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Default The first ex-president to die in prison

And our first contestant, weighing in at 285 pounds, is Donald "can't keep his fucking mouth shut" Trump.

Certainly the most stupid president if not the furthest mentally gone president.

Want proof?
Read the fucking newspaper.
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 12:04 AM   #2
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The bastard will die from McDonald's and KFC soon enough. He don't look well
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 12:38 AM   #3
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

He will be ok as long as prison has room of documents to wape his ass hole clean. I prity sure it just using thoes documents as toilet paper.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 01:49 AM   #4
VerySkeptical
BANNED

He'll be able to sit on a coke bottle without noticing when his fellow inmates get through with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
He will be ok as long as prison has room of documents to wape his ass hole clean. I prity sure it just using thoes documents as toilet paper.
Old 06-15-2023, 05:46 AM   #5
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

While Trump in prison is a very possible outcome, it is not a slam-dunk.

Remember the Zimmerman trial? His life hung by a thread till the verdict was read.

Remember the Kyle Rittenhouse trial? Same thing there.

Both could have gone either way, but during the pre-trial hoopla in the press it looked as though both would go down, with the only question being life without parole or a needle.

On the other hand, I think it is quite likely that President Biden will go to prison for crimes explicitly enumerated in the body of the Constitution. Waite for it.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 08:56 AM   #6
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
And our first contestant, weighing in at 285 pounds, is Donald "can't keep his fucking mouth shut" Trump.

Certainly the most stupid president if not the furthest mentally gone president.

Want proof?
Read the fucking newspaper.
The Newspapers get their information from the Main Stream Media so therefore it's worth questioning. Biden is the one who can't keep his mouth. In the following clip without knowing it he admits to committing a crime. He's nothing but a dummy.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uxUTNw8fL3Q/
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 09:01 AM   #7
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
While Trump in prison is a very possible outcome, it is not a slam-dunk.

Remember the Zimmerman trial? His life hung by a thread till the verdict was read.

Remember the Kyle Rittenhouse trial? Same thing there.

Both could have gone either way, but during the pre-trial hoopla in the press it looked as though both would go down, with the only question being life without parole or a needle.

On the other hand, I think it is quite likely that President Biden will go to prison for crimes explicitly enumerated in the body of the Constitution. Waite for it.

That's why there is so much attention put on Trump. It's all a distraction to sway attention away from Biden who is the most corrupt politician and eventually when they realize he's unelectable he'll be thrown under the Bus.
Old 06-15-2023, 10:09 AM   #8
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

A reporter asked President Biden about the molney paid to other family members through shell corporations. Mr. Biden smirked and said, "Where is the money . . .where is the money?", then grinned and chuckled.

While not an outright admission of wrong doing, law enforcement interrogators view that behavior as demonstrating knowledge of culpability. The reporters that investigated the Watergate conspiracy called that sort of response a "non-denial denial". The implication was that "We did it but you can't find it" . . .a sort of Bart Simpson answer.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 10:18 AM   #9
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
A reporter asked President Biden about the molney paid to other family members through shell corporations. Mr. Biden smirked and said, "Where is the money . . .where is the money?", then grinned and chuckled.

While not an outright admission of wrong doing, law enforcement interrogators view that behavior as demonstrating knowledge of culpability. The reporters that investigated the Watergate conspiracy called that sort of response a "non-denial denial". The implication was that "We did it but you can't find it" . . .a sort of Bart Simpson answer.
Kind of a "Catch Me If You Can" sort of bullshit. Biden and his family is involved in the biggest Influence Peddling scam of all time. As long as all eyes are on Trump Biden will walk between the raindrops.
Old 06-15-2023, 10:36 PM   #10
VerySkeptical
BANNED

This is about dying in prison. There are no charges against Biden. No criminal investigations of any kind.

60 plus felony charges against trump.

Pretty god damn funny.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

He won't be grabbing pussy in prison. He'll be grabbing his ankles.
Old 06-15-2023, 10:48 PM   #11
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

If they have to go to trial in South Florida, Trump is not going to prison. He couldn't have asked for a better venue than there.

As far as the folks who keep mentioning Biden, I thought he was our current president. I thought the OP was referring to a former president.

I swear some of you dudes couldn't stick to a simple topic even if you were reminded of the damn topic a 100X's. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 11:57 PM   #12
VerySkeptical
BANNED

In the Miami/Palm Beach the votes have gone @60% to the dems. That means the jury pool has even more people than voted.

I trust a jury there to perform their duties.

I don't need to see trump in jail.

I would like to see his demise come while he's incarcerated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
If they have to go to trial in South Florida, Trump is not going to prison. He couldn't have asked for a better venue than there.

As far as the folks who keep mentioning Biden, I thought he was our current president. I thought the OP was referring to a former president.

I swear some of you dudes couldn't stick to a simple topic even if you were reminded of the damn topic a 100X's. LOL
Old 06-16-2023, 07:59 AM   #13
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
This is about dying in prison. There are no charges against Biden. No criminal investigations of any kind.

60 plus felony charges against trump.

Pretty god damn funny.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

He won't be grabbing pussy in prison. He'll be grabbing his ankles.
What's funny is you think Trump is going to prison based on bogus charges. Don't let your hatred over ride logic.
Old 06-16-2023, 11:32 AM   #14
cc314
Lifetime Premium Access

NY: jury may not take the misdemeanor-to-felony leap with the DA. Can't be pardoned by POTUS.

FL: seemed like a slam dunk until the judge was assigned. Word is she can dismiss the case, and it can't be appealed. Word is DOJ can get a conviction and the judge can give the Defendant 0 years. Can be pardoned by POTUS.

NJ: heard this was a Plan B if FL goes bad. Some of the boxes may have made it to NJ (it's in the FL indictment). Stay tuned. Can be pardoned by POTUS.

DC: this is probably the venue if J6 charges are brought. Stay tuned. Can be pardoned by POTUS.

GA: election interference has a chance, but jury has to buy intent. RICO might happen, but might get too complicated. New GA law may be used to yank DA. Stay tuned. Can't be pardoned by POTUS.

I think there's a decent chance of a conviction. I'm not confident about jail time.
cc314 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 12:02 PM   #15
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc314 View Post
NY: jury may not take the misdemeanor-to-felony leap with the DA. Can't be pardoned by POTUS.

FL: seemed like a slam dunk until the judge was assigned. Word is she can dismiss the case, and it can't be appealed. Word is DOJ can get a conviction and the judge can give the Defendant 0 years. Can be pardoned by POTUS.

NJ: heard this was a Plan B if FL goes bad. Some of the boxes may have made it to NJ (it's in the FL indictment). Stay tuned. Can be pardoned by POTUS.

DC: this is probably the venue if J6 charges are brought. Stay tuned. Can be pardoned by POTUS.

GA: election interference has a chance, but jury has to buy intent. RICO might happen, but might get too complicated. New GA law may be used to yank DA. Stay tuned. Can't be pardoned by POTUS.

I think there's a decent chance of a conviction. I'm not confident about jail time.
January 6th is null and void. Trump never specifically encouraged anyone to swarm the Capital and overpower security to gain entry. Trump encourage a peaceful protest. Those that did were paid to do so. It's obvious it'a all about keeping Trump from running. Lies, made up stories whatever it takes.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women