Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47787
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2023, 08:38 PM   #1
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default 2024 takes new meaning for trumpf

20-24 years in prison

More coming
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 09:13 PM   #2
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Georgia gonna get a football flag for piling on. Snick
Rico racketeering plus 18 Co conspirators
Old 08-14-2023, 11:02 PM   #3
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Yeah. At this point, the last thing Trump needs to worry about is being president and should just focus on keeping his stupid ass out of prison.

That fucking dummy just couldn't be humble enough to accept a loss and wait 4 years. He should have just quietly walked away and did it with class and he would have easily beaten Joe in 2024.

Nobody wants Biden as president other than Jill and Hunter. Hell, I don't think Joe even wants to be president with all of the damn vacations he takes from his job. To be honest, after hearing him talk lately, Joe may not even remember half the time that he is president.

Now look where we are today. Trump has completely ruined the Republican party and we may have our presidential debates taking place in a jail.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 11:09 PM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

nonsense. Trump is either the savior of America or he isn't. which side are you on?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 03:36 AM   #5
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Welcome to the United States of Ecuador. Have a banana...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Yeah. At this point, the last thing Trump needs to worry about is being president and should just focus on keeping his stupid ass out of prison...
You are really close to understanding the concept of Lawfare. Keep working on it. You are just -->this<-- close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
...Trump has completely ruined the Republican party and we may have our presidential debates taking place in a jail.
Not so close on this one, but at least you're trying. The Republican party ruined the Republican party when it became part and parcel of the Uniparty, i.e. the illusion of a party. Trump merely turned on the kitchen light and now everyone can see the cockroaches scurrying about. Mitch McConnell much?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 07:41 AM   #6
Hdtown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Again Diaper Don is a frigging moran and I can't wait to see him in prison 😍, no hair spray or spray on tan.
Hdtown is online now   Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 08:32 AM   #7
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Trumpf and his merry band of treasonous friends have until Friday August 25th to surrender themselves to the court in Atlanta. OH please make your mugshot requests early.
Old 08-15-2023, 10:05 AM   #8
earthlink
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
nonsense. Trump is either the savior of America or he isn't. which side are you on?
He isn't
earthlink is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 03:55 PM   #9
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default You do know that FJB is a spokesperson for adult diapers? He's not just a member...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hdtown View Post
Again Diaper Don is a frigging moran ...
Yet, even he can probably spell it correctly.

Old 08-15-2023, 03:59 PM   #10
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

That's the thing, earthlink. People falsely assume in this forum that if you dislike Trump, then you are pro Biden. That makes no sense to me because I certainly dislike Biden as well. At this point, Biden is just a figure head, but I'll still take that corpse over Trump's sorry ass because I am a proud member of the "anyone but Trump" political party. He's a horrible leader and he only cares about himself. You can't have a guy like that as president. Hell, why not just make Putin POTUS if that's what you want?

There are no sides to pick here. They both suck. If anyone likes either one of those geriatric bozos, well; ummmm... I won't type the rest of my opinion because it would definitely be point worthy.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 04:15 PM   #11
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Election Projection Rejection

One must keep in mind that team Demonicrat is the party of Lawfare and Projection. What ever they claim you are doing - it is exactly what they are actually doing. In the past we were not a vindictive bunch, hell bent on destroying the opposition - By Any Manes Necessary".

But behind our backs they seemed to have had a religious vision or something. Maybe it's just that annoying little voice way back in their brain stem sized cortext. It keeps telling them that Trump is likely to win. Yea though they try to sooth and comfort themselves with the knowledge that their enemy would not vanquish them to the Fire and Brimstone, uhhmmm they're not 100% convinced anymore.

In fact, they're a tad bit skeered. The thought that rattles within: "What if they behave like we behave?!? Horry-chite! It's gonna burn like hell !!" And ya know what? Ironically they are absolutely correct. Let's help them realize the Sum of all theirs FEARS. MAGA to the Max!
Quote:
Lawfare Rep Goldman Admits Biden Broad Immunity Deal Was Political Construct Intended to Protect Biden Family from Future Accountability for Prior Criminal Conduct
August 13, 2023 | Sundance

Wickedness has a way of manifesting in the human body. As the physical lifeforce within Daniel Goldman begins diminishing, the pale and sullen former Robert Mueller operative appears on CNN to discuss the Hunter Biden case and the appointment of the special counsel.

Skilled in the dark arts of lawfare, Representative Goldman spins the investigation to its situational opposite; however, he does reveal that David Weiss was motivated by politics when he constructed the plea agreement for Hunter Biden. According to Goldman, the plea deal was built around broad immunity for any criminal conduct so that a future DOJ -one not in alignment with the Biden crime syndicate- could not hold the Biden crime family accountable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQeFA44frbQ

…”Now, in the ordinary course, you would not give immunity for other conduct than what is charged. But this is not the ordinary course, because you have a petty, vindictive bully running as the — for president on the Republican Party who will use revenge and weaponize the Department of Justice to potentially charge Hunter Biden.

So, even though I’m sure Hunter Biden has confidence that David Weiss will not charge him with additional crimes, they have no confidence that, if Donald Trump wins, that he would weaponize the Department of Justice to charge Hunter Biden, go back and charge him.”…
Futt Buck 'em
Old 08-16-2023, 05:10 AM   #12
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Yup . . .looks like out of all these charges something will probably stick to President Trump.

But I believe that in the long run the Democrat power brokers are making a mistake. In or out of jail, if Mr. Trump is the Republican candidate nearly everyone but the die-hard Trump folks will either vote for President Biden or stay at home.

However, if Mr. Trump is not in the running, about anybody the Republicans nominate will be seen by centrist-undecided voters as being the Vigerous, healthy and reasonable adult on the stage and vote against the Biden/Harris ticket.

Imagine a Desantis/Haley ticket . . .or anybody else for that matter. The comparison of any two sharp, articulate in-their-prime candidates would show up Harris and Biden for the useful idiots that they are.

If I were advising the Democrat string pullers, I would tell them to first replace Ms. Harris with Gov. Newsome right now. Figure it out and get thatg done. Then figure out how to convince President Biden to step aside for health reasons ("I want to spend more time with my family . . ."). Force him out using the 25th Amendment if that is what it takes. VP Newsome would then become President as Gerald Ford did back in the 1970s.

Anny ticket with Gov. Newsome and about ny other Democrat at the top would be better than Biden/Harris if Mr. Trump is not in the picture (in jail).
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 09:29 AM   #13
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Proper fooked

I think team Demonicrat has their balls in a pneumatic vice. What are their choices at this point?
  • Jail Trump and disqualify him?
    • We do have a deep bench of winnable candidates
    • Pretty much any serious one of them would pardon Trump
  • Anyone really think FJB is gonna skate clear of the pay-to-play crud?
    • Same for Hunter
  • Anyone really think FJB is gonna be the nominee? Seriously?!?
  • Whom is their next best candidate?
    • They won't allow RFK Jr
    • Newsom is a glam-boy puss-ball
    • Kameltoe? BWAHAHAHAHA
  • Trump get's elected, even if from jail
    • It's Clobber'n Time!
Old 08-16-2023, 10:23 AM   #14
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

^^^

Yeah, with Mr. Trump in it or out of it . . . . I do not see 2024 going to the Democrats nationally without another 20,000 mules effort. Like many, I am convinced that despite the lack of hard, prove-it-in-court evidence, there were too many anomalies in the 2020 election process for me to believe that the election results were genuine.

I hold that belief just as I know in my heart that the Warren Commission Report didn't publish the whole truth about the Kennedy assentation. . .. whatever the truth about it really is.

As I see it, a repeat of the 2020 election irregularities is the only way the Biden/Harris ticket comes out on topin 2024.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women