Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2023, 07:14 AM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Biden……Moron In Chief

And that’s being nice.

In Maui, he once again told one of his “stories” about how he and “Dr Jill” escaped a serious house fire. This type of anecdote is totally inappropriate, comparing a simple kitchen fire to people’s loss of everything.

This link also goes through a multitude of other pure fabrications that this idiot simply makes up on the spot.

He’s a lying sack of shit. It’s that simple.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/21/biden-...ll-house-fire/
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 07:39 AM   #2
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Hawaii will turn RED in 2024 no doubt about it. You don't tell people that you have no comment in the face of their plight when you're the President. Biden has no sole.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 08:56 AM   #3
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

The 'no comment' is just something to be mad at if we are being honest it doesn't matter to those sifting through ashes whether the President visits in 5 days or 25 days what matters it the federal response. If you look at what has been done the response is not lacking but it was never going to save lives the fire was out of control long before DC had a chance to react. The locals choice not to use sirens to me is more a concern than whether Biden showed up or not in my opinion.

He is a feeble old man overwhelmed by the job of being President. Always reading from a script and his speech patterns remind me of the last bit of Bruce Willis movie I caught on Netflix within a few minutes I had to turn it off and no shame on either guy we get old shit happens. But there is no way Biden is actively engaged on a level that is needed even for the mayor of an average sized city. I feel the ache coming from Maui it is a tragic situation for all involved. What concerns me much more than Biden rambling about a kitchen fire 20 years ago is the vast amount of issues a President has an impact on that we have no real idea who is responding to them or what oversight actually exists.

I think if the Hunter fiasco was over so pops could pardon him and move on we would see him step down. As it stands now it seems the charade will continue until they hit a big enough speed bump then it could be tool late and we would have years of Kamala in the top spot and somehow that seems like it would be worse. How the fuck did we end up in this mess?
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 10:04 AM   #4
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
The 'no comment' is just something to be mad at if we are being honest it doesn't matter to those sifting through ashes whether the President visits in 5 days or 25 days what matters it the federal response. If you look at what has been done the response is not lacking but it was never going to save lives the fire was out of control long before DC had a chance to react. The locals choice not to use sirens to me is more a concern than whether Biden showed up or not in my opinion.

He is a feeble old man overwhelmed by the job of being President. Always reading from a script and his speech patterns remind me of the last bit of Bruce Willis movie I caught on Netflix within a few minutes I had to turn it off and no shame on either guy we get old shit happens. But there is no way Biden is actively engaged on a level that is needed even for the mayor of an average sized city. I feel the ache coming from Maui it is a tragic situation for all involved. What concerns me much more than Biden rambling about a kitchen fire 20 years ago is the vast amount of issues a President has an impact on that we have no real idea who is responding to them or what oversight actually exists.

I think if the Hunter fiasco was over so pops could pardon him and move on we would see him step down. As it stands now it seems the charade will continue until they hithttps://eccie.net/eccidehd/editor/menupop.gif a big enough speed bump then it could be tool late and we would have years of Kamala in the top spot and somehow that seems like it would be worse. How the fuck did we end up in this mess?

By not doing the right. When you don't do the right thing bad things happen. Unfortunately we haven't seen nothing yet.
Old 08-22-2023, 03:05 PM   #5
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... .... Got the same sage comment for YOU mates as I do
for me-own lads back home - "You get the government you deserve"...

"Corrupt Joe" has been a liar and a cheat throughout
his whole career.... And NOW America is surely payin' the price.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 04:35 PM   #6
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Just spit ball'n here

Quote:
...How the fuck did we end up in this mess?
Election interference with 5+ years of Muh Russia, Russia, Russia.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 06:07 PM   #7
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

If I actually bought into the election interference boogeyman it would keep me from going to vote. Maybe it's time we put that fairy tale to rest and work on rallying together to unseat the current buffoon-in-chief? Oh wait the most popular opposition candidate continues to promote a message that tells people their vote does not matter. Oh yeah and he is under indictment for election interference himself.

Maybe Biden is the President we deserve...
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 07:48 PM   #8
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
If I actually bought into the election interference boogeyman it would keep me from going to vote. Maybe it's time we put that fairy tale to rest and work on rallying together to unseat the current buffoon-in-chief? Oh wait the most popular opposition candidate continues to promote a message that tells people their vote does not matter. Oh yeah and he is under indictment for election interference himself.

Yeah, he's the gift that keeps on giving, lol.
Old 08-22-2023, 11:08 PM   #9
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:

... You're a decent intelligent fellow, DNinj.
No need for you to hide...

... So the news media and the FBI/DOJ (and Joe)
all telling the American people that the Hunter
laptop was fake and "Russian disinfo" is somehow
NOT election interference in your eyes?

50 or 51 "intelligence people" claiming that also
- which surely deprived voters of THE TRUTH
just doesn't matter? ... You've seen the polls
that have shown a number of people wouldn't
have supported Joe had they known the truth.

THIS is why Berry believes Joe Biden is a bounder
and corrupt lout of the First Order.

And NOW the old doddering President has to be
led-about by the nose --- and you still wonder
HOW this is happening in America?

Feel free to take a wild guess there, mate...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 10:06 AM   #10
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Yeah, he's the gift that keeps on giving.
Trump wanted $2,000 to go out for his last stimulus check. Senator Mitch "The Turtle" McConnell blocked it and only $600 went out.

Sleepy Joe and Kamala delivered on Trump's wishes and the other $1400 went out. (Kamala broke the 50/50 tie on the Budget reconstruction bill). Sleepy Joe signed it into law.

Recipients of the funds are quite happy with their new 65 inch 4K big screen T.V. (You had to file a tax return in the prior year to receive the stimulus check).

Thanks Sleepy Joe.
Thanks Kamala.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 04:15 PM   #11
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Trump wanted $2,000 to go out for his last stimulus check. Senator Mitch "The Turtle" McConnell blocked it and only $600 went out.

Sleepy Joe and Kamala delivered on Trump's wishes and the other $1400 went out. (Kamala broke the 50/50 tie on the Budget reconstruction bill). Sleepy Joe signed it into law.

Recipients of the funds are quite happy with their new 65 inch 4K big screen T.V. (You had to file a tax return in the prior year to receive the stimulus check).

Thanks Sleepy Joe.
Thanks Kamala.
That was tax payer money anyway. They just gave us a little bit back what they've been stealing for years. Let's see what he gives to the people of Maui who lost everything.
Old 08-26-2023, 10:35 PM   #12
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post

Thanks Sleepy Joe.
Thanks Kamala.
Adav8s28, the last time you wrote something like this, Texas Contrarian waltzed in and beat you to a bloody pulp. It was painful watching it happen, worse than Tua's knock out of Ruiz 19 seconds into their heavyweight title match,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PDL2XnQaDA

Especially painful for me to watch, because you had my back in the COVID threads.

Trump, Pelosi, Biden and Schumer increased the federal debt held by the public from 17.2 trillion dollars to 24.7 trillion dollars during 2020 to 2022. The only sane ones of the bunch were the Senate Republicans.

And what do we have to show for it in addition to the 65" big screen TV's? Well, for one thing, federal debt held by the public as a % of GDP of 95%. That's unsustainable. At current rates of interest, around 5%, we would be paying $1.2 trillion a year. That's interest expense of $9,000 PER YEAR per American household, and $188,262 of net federal debt per household! Great trade off for those big screen televisions, huh?

One of the reasons interest rates are high, resulting in that $1.2 trillion annual interest cost, is because of inflation that was initially ignited by those $1400 checks you mentioned, and other spending in Biden's American Rescue Plan. Yes, you can blame fed policy and the aftereffects of COVID and logistical snafus too. But, as prominent Democratic Party economist Larry Summers has shouted from the rooftops, it was the American Rescue Plan including the $1400 checks that kicked it off.

The inflation also resulted in loss of purchasing power. In real terms, after inflation, many Americans are now earning less than they were in 2019. That's why Biden gets low marks in polls for economic policy.

Any further comments, we need to take it to another thread. Like the OP, this is all related to Biden's incompetence, but maybe not closely enough to meet the current forum guidelines for staying on topic.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 06:29 AM   #13
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

" . . .ask not for whome the bell tolls . . ." We will all get old and feble.

It is my view that President Biden is enduring elder souse by his handlers and close fmily. What it must take in terms of manipulative therapy and medication to keep him alert and on his feet these days has got to be detrimental to his overall health and well-being in the long run.

What strikes me is that, at times Mr. Biden seems to genuinely in he here and now . . .while at ther times he seems to the old guy character portrayed by Tim Conway on the Carrol Burnet show, or someone who has wandered out of a memory care facility.

What heroic measures does it take to get him back into that appearance of "normal" behavior?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women