Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2024, 11:59 AM   #1
aguyiknow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default It's near impossible

I miss the days of the Roman V and Summertime when you could just pop in and see who's available.

It's just exhausting trying to weed through the ads these days and cull the spam, "content creators", deposit scams and GPS-afflicted.
aguyiknow is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 12:56 PM   #2
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Downtown "Taxi Driver"-Type, "Street", AMP & Online "Hobby" Scenes Change Over Time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguyiknow View Post
I miss the days of the Roman V and Summertime when you could just pop in and see who's available.

It's just exhausting trying to weed through the ads these days and cull the spam, "content creators", deposit scams and GPS-afflicted.
I am too young to have experienced any of that local PGH 1970's and 1980's "downtown" scene, but I like reading about it. Sounds like a unique, weird movie "Taxi Driver" scene with available "pay for play" and good live entertainment! It's surprising those establishments could survive for so long with no LE attention....

For that matter the local PGH AMP scene was pretty "established" in the early 2000's and (it seems) it gets "variable" levels of LE attention which seems to change from era to era and year to year. The local AMP scene is a whole other hobby subculture which seems to "stem and flow" and survive and die variably according to whatever changing levels of scrutiny and attention local LE gives it....

Think about how the orthodox (yes, I just wrote orthodox) online provider "hobby" scene has changed over the years. Pre FOSTA the PGH and OH areas had a very organized, online hobby-scene with ASPD and then Indys. Post FOSTA those "community" hobby sites are gone, and new scenes like SA (disparate and unorganized with no reviews and no forums) have emerged. The local and regional PGH hobby-scene has changed, and it all depends on what level of scrutiny both federal and local LE focuses on any local scene variably at different times....

"It Was The Best Of Times, It Was The Worst Of Times" by Charles DICKens usually applies to all variable, changing hobby-scenes and different eras over the years....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 01:18 PM   #3
aguyiknow
Valued Poster

Summertime and Roman V were both around in the 90s.
Summertime in various forms was around till 2005 ish.

Never liked indys "ooh you're green let's go!" Or "I'll only fuck you if you fuck this other girl first and have her call me" nonsense. But BP and CL were ok to find gals. Once in a while a fake or a scam. Now it's more fakes and scams than anything.
Old 05-04-2024, 01:34 PM   #4
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Never liked indys "ooh you're green let's go!" Or "I'll only fuck you if you fuck this other girl first and have her call me" nonsense. But BP and CL were ok to find gals. Once in a while a fake or a scam. Now it's more fakes and scams than anything.
Indys had a "vouch" system. A guy sees a provider for a session, she determines he is "safe" and not LE and she "vouches" him on-site. One vouch after one session was Blue. Second vouch after a second session was Yellow. Third vouch after a third session was Green and then most providers knew the guy was "safe." Obviously guys could get three different vouches from three different providers. It greatly cut-down on all "screening" of the ASPD era wherein providers often took way-too-long to "verify" (he was safe and not LE) with other providers. Just having three vouches for Green status on Indys indicated a guy was standard levels of "safe" and reasonably not LE and not a Travis Bickle from "Taxi Driver" nor Frank Booth from "Blue Velvet" type....

I wish SA had a standard "I have banged other girls with no drama, so you should bang me promptly" vouch system. That's unimaginable on SA with it's "disparate" and "unorganized" mores and customs....
Old 05-04-2024, 02:02 PM   #5
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default SA: Wide Mix Of Delusional Rate Princess's, "Platonic Only" Scammers & Legit Pro Ho's.....

Quote:

SA is a wide, varied mix of (very) legit Pro Ho's who will do business with a guy as fast as that guy can get to their locations and assorted other varieties of Scammers and Hustlers. An unusual number of "same day" and "Free to meet today, Daddy?" deals with SA girls as opposed to the mostly "pre-book" scene of Indys. There are girls on SA who literally sit online and try to fish guys for "same day" sessions. And if you see them often on the "Recently Active" and "Currently Online" list over time then that means they probably have "been around" and have hobby-experience. The overall percentage of Pro Ho's on SA? Hard to say because there are WAY too many DRP's (Delusional Rate Princess's) and "Online Only" and "Platonic Only" scammers. SA has a very (way too much) wide variety and mix of Legit Pro Ho's and Explicit Scammers. ASPD and Indys used to "weed-out" the scammers and hustlers usually within days....

There is "variable" and even "dynamic" pricing on SA. DAP's (Delusional "Allowance" Princess's) (often new girls) of the "I'm $1000 and worth it!" kind and also plenty of local Pro Ho's who KNOW HPA does not run in-price for anything over $300 in this town. I used to pay $200 to $300 an hour for ASPD and Indys girls so that's what I want to pay SA girls! I have to be more "diplomatic" with most SA girls, particularly new to the scene girls, but really there are plenty of Pro Ho's on SA who "know what it's all about" and they know reasonable "price points" to rent-out their HPA's. "Variable" and "Dynamic" pricing indeed on SA, and positively many reasonably-priced local Pro Ho's....
Old 05-04-2024, 02:19 PM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I’m pretty sure Roman V was gone before Summertime. I frequented both. The original Summertime was the bomb. When Max owned it. Later iterations went downhill. A guy named Doug owned the one on the Southside and Brownsville rd. But they were still a lot of fun. By then, the girls were into other hobbies.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 02:19 PM   #7
aguyiknow
Valued Poster

That green is good system is how indys got their party raided. I hated their system. People "just trusted" anyone with a green square. And didn't do the basics.
Old 05-04-2024, 02:29 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
That green is good system is how indys got their party raided. I hated their system. People "just trusted" anyone with a green square. And didn't do the basics.
Yeah, the cop that was a part of the Cleveland raid was a green square. His handle started with a K. I forget his whole handle. Indy’s was like High School for adults. Either you were in with the cool kids, or you weren’t
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 03:03 PM   #9
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Indys: Star Wars Cantina Scene Mixed With Peyton Place.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Yeah, the cop that was a part of the Cleveland raid was a green square. His handle started with a K. I forget his whole handle. Indy’s was like High School for adults. Either you were in with the cool kids, or you weren’t
There were scores of hobbyists and providers who had very little "social" engagement with Indys (did not attend GTG's or ever post in the forums) who used Indys for it's original purpose- the unique, no nonsense vouch system. There was no "in" crowd or "out" crowd. If there ever was an "in" crowd and "out" crowd then I alone travelled in the former crowd and was definitely Expelled from it. There were some (some) "cliques" on Indys but most guys just read the ads and Guys Room and then PMed girls to do business. The GTG scene was always a certain percent of the overall PGH and OH hobby-scenes. The original "function" of the site, without any of the "social" and then "drama" aspects of it, was the vouch system. That's the extent to which most hobby-people interacted with Indys....

I was a regular ATF (All Time Favorite) hobbyist who usually had at least three (3) providers who I saw on average of once or twice a month. I mixed it up with "new strange" regularly as well. I was once accused by one SPD (Serial Provider "Dater") and one SDC (Sugar Daddy Chump) of being "too close" to certain providers who I did regular business with. Again, I was accused of this by one SPD (Serial Provider "Dater") and one SDC (Sugar Daddy Chump) so I know how "drama" can evolve in unique social circles. For all the Weird Shit and Drama I saw on that site there also was a lot of straight-professional and straight-legit "just people hobbying" stuff going on, positively....

Indys was a House Of Mirrors. Don't believe everything you hear and believe only half of what you see. They say Hollywood is Politics for beautiful people and US Politics is "show business" for ugly people. Indys was the Star Wars Cantina scene with weird "romances" between hobbyists and providers, odd Travis Bickle of "Taxi Driver" and Frank Booth of "Blue Velvet" stalker-type-guys, and more rather than less just average, no nonsense hobbying going on. It was like College in that sense. Plenty of Eccentrics and Burn-Outs and plenty of people who just used and positively-experienced the institution for it's original purpose. I "cut my teeth" at Indys College. I had a blast and got a useful degree in Hookerology which I now use with SA and "civilian" girls. The level of Weird....Shit I have experienced in the hobby I experienced AFTER I left Indys. Indys Was Good To Me! It Was Good To A Lot Of People! It Was A God-Damn Rockin' Good Time For Several Years! Plenty Of Freaks & Misfits & Good Hobby People...!!!
Old 05-04-2024, 03:13 PM   #10
nomad1000!
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Summertime and Roman were awesome, was able to see a couple summertime girls at their apts for great affordable dates while hooked regularly w one blonde from Roman outside of there. Used to be able to get head at the strip joint across the street every now and then but always a handy if you wanted one and cheaply…

Indy’s IMO was a pike of shit w guys white knighting and the reviews were full of crap for most part. There were a few good posters but half were BS imo
nomad1000! is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 03:21 PM   #11
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
"The basics" of the pre-Indys and ASPD-era involved waiting for providers to email-respond to other providers who had a successful, no drama session with a guy. Too many times I inquired with local providers and heard the "Sure! Let me check your references!" and then those providers I had done sessions with never responded to the new inquiring providers. With the Indys vouch system providers easily vouched guys they had seen BCD, all the providers could read those vouches all the time, so there was little if any "back and forth" between providers involving "screening"....

With the Cleveland bust no hobby-person should ever assume either GTG's or any hobby website is ever Fort Knox-secure and insured against LE infiltration. The Cleveland cop arrested a few providers who "solicited" him and a couple of the senior admins of Indys faced more serious charges. No hobbyist ever faced any trouble for being at that party that night. I remember calculating the risk of attending PGH GTG's and HH's, of which I attended probably 20 or so in a couple years. LE approaches me and attempts to arrest me for what? I just came into this bar for a a drink. I don't know what you're talking about, Officer....

Indys was The Best Of Times And The Worst Of Times as Charles DICKens described industrial England. Plenty of Drama and Entertainment and Just Plain Good Hobbying Going On! The HPA I rented-out in that scene was STELLAR...!!!
Old 05-04-2024, 03:33 PM   #12
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Where Reviews On Indys Really Different Than ASPD Reviews....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad1000! View Post
Indy’s IMO was a pike of shit w guys white knighting and the reviews were full of crap for most part. There were a few good posters but half were BS imo
Indys has always received a certain amount of criticism on this site, just like it did on the Indys-era, late ASPD and then ERAPS too. The Indys public review system was good to establish if new providers showed up on time, if they were generally reliable, and if they were full of shit or not. And what their rates were. Indys reviews were not any different than the reviews on ASPD to my reading. Oddly Indys had a "pro provider" reputation among some of the late ASPD era, ERAPS and ECCIE long-time hobbyists. I'm just one hobbyist, but I did not sense any "pro provider" vibe on Indys because the public provider review section had pro and con reviews just like ASPD always did. I never "dug deep" into the public review section of Indys or ever thought much about it. If the new provider is reliable and what her rates were is what I got from that section. That's what reviews were for....
Old 05-04-2024, 05:56 PM   #13
nomad1000!
Premium Access

Just from my personal observation from personal experiences w Indy’s, while there were colorful and entertaining reviews at times, there was a lot of BS white knighting where I’d rely on them to find out how full of crap they were.

As most know on here by now my reviews aren’t biased toward any direction as have as many yes as I have no recommendations, w Indy’s in particular everything was a dreamy yes w penthouse reviews when in reality its a hoodrat they’re hoping falls in love with them for writing the smoke up everyones ass reviews. Guessing maybe it was a team writing event to get props from the providers. It wasn’t all posters but a good bit did
Old 05-04-2024, 05:56 PM   #14
nomad1000!
Premium Access

Just from my personal observation from personal experiences w Indy’s, while there were colorful and entertaining reviews at times, there was a lot of BS white knighting where I’d rely on them to find out how full of crap they were.

As most know on here by now my reviews aren’t biased toward any direction as have as many yes as I have no recommendations, w Indy’s in particular everything was a dreamy yes w penthouse reviews when in reality its a hoodrat they’re hoping falls in love with them for writing the smoke up everyones ass reviews. Guessing maybe it was a team writing event to get props from the providers. It wasn’t all posters but a good bit did
Old 05-04-2024, 06:36 PM   #15
thenastyone1
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Nomad you talking about chez Kimberely's across the street i frequented that place and never knew there were extras available
thenastyone1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women