Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Question for the Gents here regarding incall

I've been hearing some complaints on my local board where I live about girls' incalls being messy or being located in a crappy neighborhood. Both of which make some men hesitant to go and see the girl. So my question is...if a girl was attractive and well-reviewed, but lived in a dangerous or seedy area and or her incall was a complete disaster, ( one client mentioned that his ATF had about twenty cats, and the smell in the room was just horrible. She also happened to have her two little kids there!!) but I guess he kept seeing her because she was a good provider. Would a dirty incall or bad location deter you guys from seeing a specific provider, no matter how beautiful or well-reviewed she was?
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #2
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not a guy but I'll say YES that it's a BIG turn off. Ladies on here make $200 - $400 an hour. Why can't they move to better neighborhoods or use that money to fix their homes? That is just downright ridiculous.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:10 PM   #3
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

I saw a quote on one of these boards that said something to the effect that a hard dick will take you places that you wouldn't go with a loaded gun. A bad area may cut into nightime business, when guys can's see their surroundings. A messy incall will bother some, others not so much. Having kids on site will be a deal breaker for most.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:11 PM   #4
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with what Zarah said. There's no reason you can't hire a maid (if you're that lazy not to clean yourself) for 150 bucks to clean your ENTIRE apartment.
And the difference in price from a bad to good area of town can be within 500 dollars/month difference which isn't a big deal.
Girls are the worst for being slobs.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #5
flyinghillbilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I have passed on dates that were at crappy run down hotels or houses that were in ''the hood'' just to scary.The messy room is not that big of deal had an ATF that was a horrible house keeper.One thing i have learned in the hobby some girls are slobs like us guys
flyinghillbilly is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:30 PM   #6
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

[quote=Shayla;1923096]I agree with what Zarah said. There's no reason you can't hire a maid (if you're that lazy not to clean yourself) for 150 bucks to clean your ENTIRE apartment.
[quote]

Shayla can you come clean my place for 150 in a G-String. I think some of my plumbing is stopped up and need it cleaned out!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:34 PM   #7
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

On the local site I belong to, some guys took photographs ( obviously without the provider knowing LOL) and there were some HORRIBLY messy places. One girl's place even had used condoms on the floor. And she was no 'cheap ho'...she was 300 per hour. You'd think she'd be less of a slob. It was like her room was her dumping ground. I would think that if she was that messy, what OTHER hygiene problems did she have? And this happened to be her home, too. God forbid what the rest of it looked like. The story about the twenty cats running around was pretty hilarious. The guy said that he had to keep taking the cats off the bed ( which was a mattress on the floor) and pushing them off because they kept jumping on him and the girl. He said the toilet wasn't flushed. And that there was 'standing water' in the bathtub. Moldy food on plates. She must have been a hell of a provider in all other ways for him to stand that run-down dump. And the kids? I would think THAT would be the biggest turn-off of all...she could have at least taken them to the neighbors or gotten a sitter while she worked. Nothing like having a two-year old toddler pushing the door open while they're getting down and dirty.

As for me, my place is immaculate. But that's just me because I'm a neat freak as it is. And it makes the work environment that much more pleasant for the men, who seem to enjoy and appreciate the ambience.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:43 PM   #8
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

It will certainly keep me from returning. Many times you don't know the area until you show up and by then the little head is making most of the decisions. That being said if the incall is dirty I will not return. As far as the bad area of town that is very subjective. I mentioned in a review that I thought the area was not good and I was concerned for my truck. I had several agree with me and several tell me that it was a good part of town and I was full of shit. Everybody has their own comfort level.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:24 PM   #9
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I do outcalls only.

And, there are providers who do outcall only. I always assumed it was because the provider didn't want you to know where she lived, and didn't want to spring for her own hotel room.

This opens a whole new reason.

Whereas some ladies charge extra for outcall, a few drop the price. It might be a good ploy for the lady with the problems described in the OP.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:26 PM   #10
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Her incall reflects her personality or professionalism. If it is that bad I would wonder about how careful she is with herself. That adds to the risk and I would choose another provider since there are plenty out there.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #11
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I have three incalls to clean and keep up, so I am quite sure some can keep up ONE! If you can't, move or share it with other women who are neat. Bad areas...nuff said. If I were a guy I would not want to park my car in a bad area whilst inside, especially at night. I don't and never will do outcalls to a personal home.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:45 PM   #12
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Her incall reflects her personality or professionalism. If it is that bad I would wonder about how careful she is with herself.
I agree. I keep my incall hotel clean at all times. As soon as I am done with an appointment I clean it the exact same way a maid would clean a 5 star hotel room.

The interesting part is, it only takes about 10 minutes to fully clean so it's not exactly hard to do. There is no excuse for a dirty incall.

To the OP ... not all guys will care about the incall, but the clients I want to attract (and I would assume most girls want to attract) care about where the incall is and how clean it is.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:02 PM   #13
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Default One&Done...not quite

So goes the environment...so goes her pussy.

Actually, for me it's zero and done:
Location? Done!
Room? Walk in, see, walk out, Done!

If you LIVE in a dirty environment, why the hell would your pussy (which you can't see <inside>, nor smell), be Good???

I'm out. No Q. Adios! Deuces.
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:08 PM   #14
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I do about 99% outcall to my place so I know it's going to be clean all the time
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:40 PM   #15
ArmaniAlabama
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 108086

OMG...............
ArmaniAlabama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women