Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Whats Your Fav Toy??

What toy must you absolutely have in a session for you and her. Mine is my Hitachi massager for its versatility. Gotta love it and YES I gotta have it with me every time. No batteries needed, plugs into a light socket and I am in heaven for hours plus its so useful doing a whole lot of other things . Left it in a hotel one time I drove an hr there and back to get it back. You should have seen the look on the Front desk when he gave it to me. I just smiled back and gave him a wink. A girls gotta have fun right...
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:30 PM   #2
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Mine is right between my legs. All I gotta do is reach for it and it gets happy. Doesn't need batteries. It really doesn't need anyone. It's always there. It doesn't charge a penny. Funny how something so free can cost you so much though. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
evietaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22610
My ECCIE Reviews

My Hitachi Magic Wand is by far, my favorite. It does the trick every time...over & over again. Never disappoints. Every woman should own one.

I've used it on a few clients too & of course, they enjoyed every bit of it.

evietaylor is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:37 PM   #4
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Your avatar is sooo right. I see the confidence in your post.. very sexy if I must say and emm how naughty do I have to be to get your toy stuffed in my socks lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Mine is right between my legs. All I gotta do is reach for it and it gets happy. Doesn't need batteries. It really doesn't need anyone. It's always there. It doesn't charge a penny. Funny how something so free can cost you so much though. lol
Old 12-18-2011, 05:39 PM   #5
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I remember the first time I put it on my clit while in doggie. Wow is all I can say and he said the same thing. I just love my Hitachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by evietaylor View Post
My Hitachi Magic Wand is by far, my favorite. It does the trick every time...over & over again. Never disappoints. Every woman should own one.

I've used it on a few clients too & of course, they enjoyed every bit of it.

Old 12-18-2011, 05:39 PM   #6
Elle_Wood
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 112163

The Pocket Rocket. I can have 5 O's in 20 minutes just resting that thing down there.. lol

They certainly tuned the vibration just right on that sucker.
Elle_Wood is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:45 PM   #7
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOl which one do you use. The one I had before burnt out too quick I am not sure if it was because I used it all day long at work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle_Wood View Post
The Pocket Rocket. I can have 5 O's in 20 minutes just resting that thing down there.. lol

They certainly tuned the vibration just right on that sucker.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:34 PM   #8
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

The SL signature series happy stick! In the right setting you could break concrete with it! But it’s soft to the touch. Always ready and comes with not one but two bumper cushions. It cums weather you like it or not! But wait... if you call in the next five minutes you can get not ONE but TWO SL happy sticks! And if you place your order in the next five minutes, we'll even include a Sham Wow and six non lubricated protective covers for easy clean up! So what are you waiting for call now and get your very own SL happy stick. It makes the perfect holiday gift! When ordering please specify color White or Off White and of course it only comes in large!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 06:41 PM   #9
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

My adorable little Lelo Nea, super duper cute and powerful.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 06:46 PM   #10
Ashley_Sparks
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1705
My ECCIE Reviews

I normally don't use toys unless I am requested or hinted. If I was to it would not be the Hitachi massager. It is loud and even on low doesn't feel comfortable to me (just my opinion) but my guest seem to like it because all the different attachments I have. My favorite toy I stumbled upon at a fantasy party. It is smaller than a rabbit but resembles it. Most used during VIP gatherings and in doggy.
Ashley_Sparks is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:02 PM   #11
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley_Sparks View Post
I normally don't use toys unless I am requested or hinted. If I was to it would not be the Hitachi massager. It is loud and even on low doesn't feel comfortable to me (just my opinion) but my guest seem to like it because all the different attachments I have. My favorite toy I stumbled upon at a fantasy party. It is smaller than a rabbit but resembles it. Most used during VIP gatherings and in doggy.
Those plug in massagers are powerful and scare me, they sound like a truck engine I fear they would give my cooter a severe fiction burn.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:26 PM   #12
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineCummings View Post
What toy must you absolutely have in a session for you and her. Mine is my Hitachi massager for its versatility. Gotta love it and YES I gotta have it with me every time. No batteries needed, plugs into a light socket and I am in heaven for hours plus its so useful doing a whole lot of other things . Left it in a hotel one time I drove an hr there and back to get it back. You should have seen the look on the Front desk when he gave it to me. I just smiled back and gave him a wink. A girls gotta have fun right...

My favorite toy is a Penthouse brand glass dong. It's got raised spirals on it and man it blows my hair back. You know that Trojan vibrations commercial? After I use my favorite dong, my hair is blown back even farther and I have the biggest shit-eating grin on my face. I don't like vibrators as much as the glass dongs.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:47 PM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
My favorite toy is a Penthouse brand glass dong. It's got raised spirals on it and man it blows my hair back. You know that Trojan vibrations commercial? After I use my favorite dong, my hair is blown back even farther and I have the biggest shit-eating grin on my face. I don't like vibrators as much as the glass dongs.
I understand! LOL I have the Coke you get the SL #9 LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:10 PM   #14
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineCummings View Post
Your avatar is sooo right. I see the confidence in your post.. very sexy if I must say and emm how naughty do I have to be to get your toy stuffed in my socks lol
The nastier you get the deeper I get. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:10 PM   #15
Guest021012
Account Disabled

User ID: 87468
My ECCIE Reviews

Heh, depends on the date. I always have a little mini vibe in my purse all the time.It's the perfect little helper for all occasions. But other date require more equipment...

All in the flavor of the party.
Guest021012 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women