Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2011, 11:10 AM   #1
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Outfits? Do You prefer Requesting or Letting her Choose???

Do you prefer letting the provider pick what she would see you in and be surprised or are you more prone to making suggestions/requests based on your taste?
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:00 PM   #2
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

I love outfit requests, a have a huge collection of erotic clothing that I love to show off.

I always asks a date when I am wrapping up my screening if they have any preferences on what they would like me to wear (fabric, color, or specific pieces)

One of my friends request I dress up as elegant as possible with all the under trimmings included (slip, lacey undies, garters, lace stockings) I felt fabulous! and It was even better when he slowly peeled off each article of clothing, unwrapping me like a highly anticipated XMAS present.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:42 PM   #3
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

While appreciate any and all efforts from a lady getting dressed and ensuring she looks her best, and yes I enjoy the sexy outfits that I've been greeted at the door with. But from a hobby perspective I am perfectly fine with a naked greeting outfits are okay when browsing adds.
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:48 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineCummings View Post

Do you prefer letting the provider pick what she would see you in and be surprised or are you more prone to making suggestions/requests based on your taste?

I prefer the lady choose something that she is comfortable in. Or choose what looks best in a pile on the floor.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:57 PM   #5
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always ask a gent if he has a clothing preference a lot of gents actually do or are surprised when I ask.I always have a bag with me full of outfits,sexy lingerie,and different heels so whatever the gent requests most of the time I already have with me.
Some gents tell me to surprise them or they request something I wore in one of my pictures.I always come prepared.
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:27 PM   #6
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Sexuality is as much a state of mind as it is anything else. What a lady likes to wear--what she thinks makes her look her best--I what I want her to wear. The only input I'll usually provide is if we are going out somewhere and her clothes need to fit is (or at least not stand out).
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:32 PM   #7
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I say, "Please come dressed only in a whip." So far, no one has taken me up on that. lol
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:08 PM   #8
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

I will take you up on that offer if I can add knee high boots and an overcoat . Should compliment the whip so well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I say, "Please come dressed only in a whip." So far, no one has taken me up on that. lol

You would make a great shopping partner. I can see myself modeling for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Sexuality is as much a state of mind as it is anything else. What a lady likes to wear--what she thinks makes her look her best--I what I want her to wear. The only input I'll usually provide is if we are going out somewhere and her clothes need to fit is (or at least not stand out).
Stay prepared to stay ahead plus its always fun to have a variety to pick from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydalee View Post
I always ask a gent if he has a clothing preference a lot of gents actually do or are surprised when I ask.I always have a bag with me full of outfits,sexy lingerie,and different heels so whatever the gent requests most of the time I already have with me.
Some gents tell me to surprise them or they request something I wore in one of my pictures.I always come prepared.
You don't care as long as it ends up on the floor lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I prefer the lady choose something that she is comfortable in. Or choose what looks best in a pile on the floor.

How about a whipped cream bikini?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milehigh65 View Post
While appreciate any and all efforts from a lady getting dressed and ensuring she looks her best, and yes I enjoy the sexy outfits that I've been greeted at the door with. But from a hobby perspective I am perfectly fine with a naked greeting outfits are okay when browsing adds.

Always my favorite part about meeting
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
I love outfit requests, a have a huge collection of erotic clothing that I love to show off.

I always asks a date when I am wrapping up my screening if they have any preferences on what they would like me to wear (fabric, color, or specific pieces)

One of my friends request I dress up as elegant as possible with all the under trimmings included (slip, lacey undies, garters, lace stockings) I felt fabulous! and It was even better when he slowly peeled off each article of clothing, unwrapping me like a highly anticipated XMAS present.
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:45 PM   #9
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Most of my clients don't have specific requests except maybe for stockings, or garters, but they always seem very happy when I show up in heels ( NON PLATFORM CLEAR HOOKER SHOES LOL) and something black and lacy and racy :P
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:44 AM   #10
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Sight is one of the five senses, and I am all about having all the senses stimulated.

I definitely have a thing for fine lingerie, it is a huge turn-on to see a woman who wears it well and is turned on by wearing it. I prefer the woman to choose her favorite pieces, items that make her feel the most sensuous.

And then sometimes I also ask if she has anything in black fishnet: Sexiest material made.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:26 PM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Fishnet catsuits rule unfortunately they only last a wearing or two.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:28 PM   #12
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post

Nailed It!

Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:41 PM   #13
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default oh yes ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I will whip you Charles

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:50 PM   #14
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I prefer NO outfit. Charles can have the whip! LOL
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:51 PM   #15
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8