Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160699
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35440
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2012, 10:13 AM   #1
jwin
Premium Access

Encounters: 87
Default Making sessions better

This question is more for the ladies but guys feel free to weight in. If like me most guys that hobby do it for variety and some added spice. Lately I've noticed that sessions are in most cases not equal to RL experiences. My question is, what are things that you as a provider like that adds to your session and leaves your clients in awe. PM me if neccessary.
jwin is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:54 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol---sometimes ya just gotta go see for yourself! lol

Seriously---I try to make the sessions energetic/upbeat/fun/personable and memorable
{I call it the OMFG experience}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:56 AM   #3
Big Heretic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

If you really want to make a visit with a lady memorable, it pays to make an effort to show her that you've been anticipating and looking forward to visiting with her, to let her know that she has been on your mind, and make your visit something that both of you will look back on with fond memories.

I always start with a little gift bag filled with nice things. Lotions, nice chocolates, a card with a nice note (as well as the gratuity) telling her how much I have been anticipating our visit, and maybe something sexy that I think she would look good in.

If I am providing the meeting place I always get there early enough to make sure I have things set up. I place scented candles around the room. discretely place certain items near the bed, find a strategic place for the gift bag so that she sees it upon entering the room, dim the lights, close the curtains, put on some light music, and make sure I have some bottled water, sodas, or tea (all unopened) to offer her.

If I am going to her location I still have the gift bag with goodies in it for her as well as some unopened beverages for us to enjoy.

I do my best to make sure she feels special and that she as been on my mind and that I've been anticipating our visit. When the door opens, I meet her with a smile and a hug, and when the door gets closed... a kiss and I tell her how beautiful she is and how it seemed like the clock had stopped as the time approached for our visit.

Short story made long, make the encounter as special as possible. Let her know she is special.

Later today I'll try to upload some pictures of a room I set up for a visit with a special lady in Atlanta this last weekend. I have to resize them before I can upload them. But right now I have to get ready for work.
Big Heretic is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:52 PM   #4
Caylee
Fantasy Writer

User ID: 34832
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow! What a lucky lady!
Caylee is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:02 PM   #5
soccer2010
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caylee View Post
Wow! What a lucky lady!
Caylee.....I think I can top that!!!
When are you coming to Bham??
soccer2010 is online now   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:06 PM   #6
Caylee
Fantasy Writer

User ID: 34832
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Soon my friend, very soon!
Caylee is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:36 PM   #7
Big Heretic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

As promised some picture of the room set up.

All the light was provided by the candles. The flash on my phone makes it look like there was more light. But it was soft candle light, soft music, and a soft lady.

I believe her red gift bag shows up in one pic. It contained a box of chocolates, some Burt's Bee's products, some perfumed lotions, and a card with a personal note and her gratuity.

I prefer suites or rooms that are big enough to have a couch. That way we can sit a chit-chat for a little bit. Also with the suites like the one's in the pictures there are other implements that can be used for candle holders, like the wine glasses.

The wine glasses were just right to drop a scented tea light in and it was fascinating to watch the light from the candle dance around on the counter as the light flickered through the cuts in the glass. Suites with kitchenettes will usually have a cutting board of some kind. I lined tea lights up on it and set it on top of the TV. I've also been known to use the turntable from the room's microwave oven as a tray to hold tea lights.

Tea lights are nice and small (plus they don't cost much) and last about as long as a 2 or 3 hour visit. But you do have to be careful with them and make sure they are sitting in or on something so they don't get knocked over and set something on fire.

I had some small jar candles and glade candles that I sat by the bed, on the desk, and on the counter in the bathroom.

A little effort can go an extremely long way with a lady. Really try to make it a special visit with a special lady friend.
Big Heretic is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:34 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I use alot of candles at my incall......I can even smell my apartment from the downstairs hallway! lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:37 PM   #9
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow very impressed Heretic! That sure would make me feel super special, what lucky ladies they are.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:17 PM   #10
shagnthor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwin View Post
This question is more for the ladies but guys feel free to weight in. If like me most guys that hobby do it for variety and some added spice. Lately I've noticed that sessions are in most cases not equal to RL experiences. My question is, what are things that you as a provider like that adds to your session and leaves your clients in awe. PM me if neccessary.
My 0.02...Attitude is the no.1 factor for a better session.
99/100 you're going to her incall, or at least that's been my experience. If she hasn't created some ambiance, you're not going to haul in your candles and iPod and manufacture milieu. Attitude. Her attitude and your attitude. There are tools to help you get there, but if either of you aren't in the moment, you're not going to achieve the "real-life" experience you are seeking (I'm not sure what real life is...we're all in the Matrix). I hate to compare everything to golf, but its mental. You can have all of the physical skills, but the snakes in your head will fuck you up.

I'm often left in awe when my date brings in the surprise double with her swimsuit model friend at no additional donation. Yeh, that never happens.
shagnthor is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:19 PM   #11
HeatherNicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9675
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow Heretic I think you just made the top of a lot of ladies must see lists. Beautiful setup and I am way impressed that a gent would do so much. My experience has been that its usually the ladies doing those kind of things for the gents. I would bounce around like a school girl if I arrived at a location and saw that a gent had taken that kind of time and thought into things. Just wow!
HeatherNicole is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:43 PM   #12
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherNicole View Post
Wow Heretic I think you just made the top of a lot of ladies must see lists. Beautiful setup and I am way impressed that a gent would do so much. My experience has been that its usually the ladies doing those kind of things for the gents. I would bounce around like a school girl if I arrived at a location and saw that a gent had taken that kind of time and thought into things. Just wow!

Heather baby... Just you showing up for our first ever meeting was sensual overkill.. Damn it woman!! You had me when you walked in the door!!

And I have never been the romantic type. I can remember New Orleans Gent and the pains he went to for the ladies. I admire that. But I am always running 145 mph and can never find time to attempt to do something like that.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:22 PM   #13
HeatherNicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9675
My ECCIE Reviews

ty Blad I try babe. Good to see you back!
HeatherNicole is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:39 PM   #14
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherNicole View Post
ty Blad I try babe. Good to see you back!

Try?? You have it down pat sexy!! And good to be back..
bladtinzu is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women