Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160728
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40351
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35466
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #1
Fgg0217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default session time

if you have paid for hour of companionship and you happen to finish before that hour is up does that mean the session is over or does the hobbyist have freedom to ask for something else or to have another go at it, thoughts
Fgg0217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #2
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

It's your time... you do what you want with it.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:02 PM   #3
Onthe DL
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Depends on whether they provide MSOG, whether they're managed, and how much time you actually have left. It's not going to bode well for a provider's reputation if you compensate her for an hour of her time, finish in 15 min and she tries to kick you out right away.
Typically in my experience it's the managed girls who will try and kick you out and who will try and upsell or refuse MSOG despite there being 20 min or more left in the hour. This is basically because they are being pressured to have a high turnover rate and are in some way being controlled so completely that they worry less about their reputations and more about how their management will react if they have to explain why it took so long.
This is pretty much why independent ladies are ALWAYS a better experience, why researching and sticking to ECCIE/P411 and avoiding backpage will infinitely improve your chances of finding the right provider for you, and also has the added (and to me extremely important) benefit of knowing that the lady is there by choice and is under no physical threat if she does not comply with some thug's rules.
Not to mention you're much less likely to find yourself in a sting for solicitation or god forbid she's underage and you're the posterboy for scum of the earth. Ugh, I cannot even imagine. Stick to independent well-reviewed ladies who screen and you will almost never encounter a provider who kicks you out unless you behave inappropriately yourself. That, by the way, is also very important and is an entire other discussion. Want to emphasize the screening- If a provider does not screen, even if she is verified on any site, it is a big red flag. If she screens, she cares. If she cares about one thing she'll care about her rep. If she cares about her rep she'll be patient for the entire hour. If you overstay your welcome and EXPECT her to be patient, you're a douchebag, but she'll probably be patient anyway in hopes that you'll be a regular. At least tip if you do this for god sakes or reschedule before you leave. A therapist wouldn't let you go over 15 min so why should they? Being polite and showing them you value their time as much as your own goes a long way.
Onthe DL is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:29 PM   #4
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Its your time to do almost as you please, within the ladies limits of course. But, don't wait until you have 5 minutes left so say, "hey, lets go for round two" unless you plan on paying her for extra time.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #5
flyinghillbilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I just had that happen with a well known provider 20 min into a hr msog session she said she was sore and could not do the 2nd.I got msog up sell $ back she got dressed and i was on my way !!!! 30 min still on the clock. no offer for a bj or even a hj to finish I never had that happen in the 6 years i have been in the hobby with a well known provider.
flyinghillbilly is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #6
adult146
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Could be a YMMV problem or maybe she had a personal problem and really should not have made the appointment in the first place.
adult146 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:31 PM   #7
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The time you scheduled is ALL yours, now if a provider choose to NOT be MSOG, then you might not get another pop. But to me our job is to provide pleasure..........Have Fun!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:00 PM   #8
Gucci
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I can basically hold out forever and pop one off at will, so if I pay for an hour and go for fifty two minutes without popping off does she have the right to say I took too long ?
Gucci is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:10 PM   #9
the.namssa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

You paid for an hour of her time, so you should get an hour. If you pop early, then hopefully you get another shot at it. At the very least you should get some massage or cuddle time, some friendly company for the duration. If you have a good girl, you get another shot, HJ or BJ and a shower at the end. Best chance of getting that is with an Indie SP, which I wholeheartedly endorse. You may want to look at her website or make some inquiries about if she gives MSOG. Better to ask a question or two before your session and at least make an informed decision. Otherwise you might go home feeling that you did not get good VFM.
the.namssa is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:48 PM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I always enjoy getting to know the provider. Most providers are very open and friendly! If you are a gentleman and sincere it seems in most cases the conversation is wonderful!

If I get done to early I read them a bed time story! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:37 PM   #11
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]
If I get done to early I read them a bed time story! LOL
There have been sessions were I would've had time to read them "War and Peace!" LOL!
tonytiger4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:03 AM   #12
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

There are times where I wished I had read War and Peace instead. lol I'm sure they think the same thing.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:00 PM   #13
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

i think this is a good question. when my guy finishes early, i usually ask if they want to go again or if they want to hang out for the rest of their time. I dont want to rush them out, but if they need to go then by all means, dont let me stop you.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:16 PM   #14
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you make an hour appt. then you deserve just that

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 01:35 AM   #15
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger4u View Post
There have been sessions were I would've had time to read them "War and Peace!" LOL!
War & Peace... so were going to change this to marriage! Thats exactly what it was for me! Every time I wanted a piece we went to war!
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women