Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452946
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35470
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2012, 08:44 PM   #1
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default When will Naomi4u drop off the top posters list?

Post your guess as to what date Naomi will drop off the frequent posters list that appears on the home page.

Your prize: bragging rights.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #2
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Never because she's still around but doesn't post as much. However, when she is on here that she does post a lot to make up for lost time.

A better question is When is Still Looking Going To Overtake The Second Spot? Don't think anyone will ever catch Geniusman.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #3
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Never.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:33 PM   #4
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

We'll Charles you could up your post count again and slowly knock her off the list. I do know that if London was still on she would have given even Dallas a good run for that # 2 spot.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:34 PM   #5
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Never because she's still around but doesn't post as much. However, when she is on here that she does post a lot to make up for lost time.
The Naomi name is disabled, so its not getting new posts.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:07 PM   #6
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
We'll Charles you could up your post count again and slowly knock her off the list. I do know that if London was still on she would have given even Dallas a good run for that # 2 spot.
Nah London wouldn't have been able to overtake Dallas. She can't seem to stay on here long enough to make any ground. What ground she does make up, she looses when she's on vacation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
The Naomi name is disabled, so its not getting new posts.
Your right Chica! I forgot she's using a different screen name now.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:26 AM   #7
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Post your guess as to what date Naomi will drop off the frequent posters list that appears on the home page.

Your prize: bragging rights.
One of 2 things will happen IMHO, the first is probably more likely since Zarah is on vacation as well as a hiatus as well as has a very nice but now private website:
1. Zarah didn't realize that although she killed off Naomi, Zarah is still in her shadows. Naomi has a post count Zarah will never catch. So, Zarah will likely and simply just have Naomi removed all-together, even from the post counts. I honestly think this is a detail Zarah didn't catch but it is now on her radar. Poor Naomi doesn't stand a chance!
2. As stated above, Zarah could easily do the civil deed and post, post, post until she catches and outposts Naomi. But, there seems to be a war between the two and Zarah seems to win out eveytime. There is no civility in War!
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:32 AM   #8
GNG
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

All that list does is promote spam posts.

I never understood the need for post counts or join dates on any of the forums I frequent. There is rarely a direct correlation between these and a poster's value to the forum in question.

Most turn out to be attention whores anyway. LOL
GNG is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:33 AM   #9
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

But honestly, do eccie members really pay so much attention to the TOP posters list, that there would be a race?

Although, it's cool to see who's contributed the most, is it that big of a deal?
Old 02-11-2012, 08:39 AM   #10
GNG
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
But honestly, do eccie members really pay so much attention to the TOP posters list, that there would be a race?

Although, it's cool to see who's contributed the most, is it that big of a deal?
Not necessarily the top list, but I've seen individual forum members berate a low volume poster because he/she doesn't spam with "+1" posts, etc. Additionally, many posters herald the arrival of a 3,000th/4,000th/5,000th post. Really? That's what's going for you in your life?

Pathetic. LOL
GNG is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:43 AM   #11
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:

Skylar, it was a concern (or mentioned) for both London Rayne when she left as well as Naomi to Zarah. It's more so, you wake up one day and say "damn" I didn't realize...then it becomes something others see. But, it's not the biggest focus. Skylar, the biggest focus here is: FUCKING! LOL
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:43 AM   #12
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, when I get to 10K post, I know I am going to have a giant celebration/gang bang/donkey show/ petting zoo party.

You will all be invited.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:43 AM   #13
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I agree Skylar, I never even noticed I was on it till someone pointed it out, then I was completely embarrassed..lol I wish they would delete me off it.

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:48 AM   #14
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I agree Skylar, I never even noticed I was on it till someone pointed it out, then I was completely embarrassed..lol I wish they would delete me off it.

Also speaking of postwhores, what do you guys think of the post count supremacy complex I see around the board sometimes? Especially with all the lurkers and former aspd members that snoop around, but it seems like if you have a low post count no matter how long you've been a member invalidates any statements you make.

... Or maybe I should make a new thread.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:50 AM   #15
GNG
Account Disabled

Quote:

Also speaking of postwhores, what do you guys think of the post count supremacy complex I see around the board sometimes? Especially with all the lurkers and former aspd members that snoop around, but it seems like if you have a low post count no matter how long you've been a member invalidates any statements you make.

... Or maybe I should make a new thread.
This is exactly what I'm referring to...

I have less than 50 posts. That doesn't mean I haven't been around previously on another board. LOL
GNG is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women