Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
Dreamer59
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Is it better/safer to incall or outcall?

I'm always nervous about meeting someone at a hotel. Seems like all the stings happen that way. I'm not all that worried about having someone to my home. It's not like the providers are wearing a sign or anything and I feel a bit more in control. Though I guess venturing out to a strange location can add an element of "danger". I dunno what do y'all think?
Dreamer59 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:31 PM   #2
HOOK'EM
Gaining Momentum

Hey Dreamer,

I'm pretty new at this, so don't take my advice, but I've only seen dates at my hotel rooms. I feel more comfortable in these random settings. I travel ALOT, so it just fits my eye and the convenience factor works for me. my .02

HOOK'EM
HOOK'EM is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:32 PM   #3
TheGemineye
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

theres always a sense of caution at hotel incalls for me... but you'l maintain this caution if youre seeing new girls for every arrangement... the well reviewed, respectable and professional women are whom i prefer due to safety and comfort although i understand the temptation of a tasteful newbie you might see on bp or cl
TheGemineye is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 02:06 PM   #4
tamden
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I do mostly incall, and 9 times out of 10 it is at a hotel. If it is the first time i am seeing a provider, i usually cruse the parking lot looking for signs of LE. I have never found any, and i am not sure what exactly to look for, but anything suspicious. I would also be leery of an adjoining room.
tamden is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:05 PM   #5
thewad54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I can only think of one time when I saw someone Incall w/o a prior review. I know some one has to be the 1st to take the plunge, but right now, I'm sicking w/ providers that are well reviewed or I know from previous rendez-vous.
thewad54 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:15 PM   #6
tradermac75
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Dreamer - if there's one thing I learned from the movie Risky Business - don't have a provider over to your house (even if she looks like Rebecca De Mornay)! Keep that a safe area - never know what trouble she might bring along.
tradermac75 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:10 PM   #7
christos62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Back in the mid-nineties I had a provider who came to my apartment who brought a friend with her. No, we did not have a ménage à trois. She stayed in the living room while we discussed politics and religion on my waterbed. A couple of months later I got some unexpected charges on my checking account. Guess who had lifted a book of my checks from my apartment?

Okay, I still had girls come over to my apartment, but no friends staying in the living room unless they joined us in bed. Lesson learned.
christos62 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:10 PM   #8
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

"Don't ever invite a vampire into your house, you silly boy" (Lost Boys). Seriously, never at the domicile. If they refuse to provide incall service, or are unable due to other reasons, spring for a 'no-tell' somewhere. Better safe than sorry.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women