Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41709
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36064
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
Guest061613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19
Default Why Would This Thraed Be Closed?

This one is done? What do you mean by that? I never participate in the South Texas board. But after reading a recent thread. I feel like I am obligated to comment on it. I feel like I am an active member on ECCIE. Not the biggest contributor but, I do contribute. I write reviews, I have started threads, I'll make posts and I'll vote on poles. I also have a Preferred 411 account. Which I believe they pay for advertising on ECCIE. I do agree that reviews can be helpful. But if I recall, you don't have to write a review on every provider you see if any. I too saw this beautiful women named Bella Bee87 http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=17945 last week in the South Texas area. We had a great time. I did not hear about it from her but, I have heard of the NCNS from other well-known providers for this area. Being a small market, this kind of practice is not wise. So, shape up boys! You can see that I did not write a review on her. I don't write reviews on every provider I see. I don't have to. I also do not see a lot of activity on the South Texas coed discussion. So why would a thread be closed. Ostracizing members and providers is not a very good idea. This is not a way to expand the market. But of course this is just my opinion. It Actually really makes me not want to participate in the South Texas board at all. And on a side note, If a well-established provider chooses to become a member and posts an ad. I hope she benefits from it. Isn't that the point. If she benefits, you benefit.
Now my question is, why would a thread be closed so quickly? I don't see it.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=424091
Guest061613 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:36 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Have you asked the Col.?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:44 PM   #3
Guest061613
Account Disabled

I wanted to get the provider and the hobbyist opinion on it.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:14 PM   #4
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37
Default Glad you asked.......

Although it would have been better served to ask this in the South Texas forum, IMO.

OP on the thread made a statement that Bella had several NCNS, according to what he was told by her. He has no review of the lady and went on to state he does not write reviews.

Another poster said that she had never responded to his PM request.

And yet another poster stated he had seen her, but had been to busy to write a review.

Rather than let it deteriorate into a thread about "why don't you write a review" or "she never responded to request for an appointment" it was closed.

Anyone that has seen her is more than welcome to write a review. Bella is welcome to post in the coed about her experience with NCNS while in South Texas.

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:31 PM   #5
Guest061613
Account Disabled

I appreciate the explanation. I just don't see why so hasty on the close button. There really is not that much traffic on the South Texas coed form. I did not see the harm. But I guess that's that. I thought it would have taken another turn. If anything, it would've been a reminder not to NCNS. When the hobbyist do this. It will affect all hobbyist. Sought after Providers will pass South Texas up. I am talking about the women that make you curl your toes & make you weep. This is the one I am in search of. I know seasoned hobbyist would not do this but a screened newbe might. It could of been a good reminder of dues and don'ts. But thanks again for the explanation.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:53 PM   #6
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

OMG - I am so glad I was reminded that Bella was in Port A on vacation!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:01 PM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Itchy Trigger Finger?

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:32 PM   #8
Guest061613
Account Disabled

There is no freak. Apparently it is trend. I am trying to change it for this area. It is a place I do travel. I would like nice women to enjoy are Texas Gulf & maybe me also.

You are so right SL.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:48 PM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Let’s not forget, at times it is in everyone’s best interest a thread be closed! Hell the NBA - Preference Vs. Prejudice Vs. Racism Superthread has been closed more times than an Asian Buffet serving two week old sea food. But it gets reopened after everyone stops losing their minds. If they didn't close some of these threads, their point counter would be going off like a dope dealers pager at a crack house picnic!
Most all the mods are very reasonable and if you PM them they will reopen the thread given a reason.

Old 04-17-2012, 10:06 PM   #10
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I always hear about the NCNS, but noone, I repeat NOONE will post names. I have heard the comment about STX, San Antonio and most orther markets in Texas. I find that the hobbiests are far more likely to name names and I suspect that is these ladies that do the talking.

I guess I am wondering more why this did not appear in the South Texas coed forum? Then I have trouble following the point of this post, it seems like muck racking to me. ijs
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:39 PM   #11
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

What Bull said. I started this thread but it seems it's the providers who NCNS - not one single provider response. Guess Salsa Man is smoking some banned substance
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:34 AM   #12
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Like it or not, there's a hierarchy here. Those who don't post reviews are at the bottom.

In terms of the thread in question, pretty quickly, it seemed to me to be more of an ad for the provider than a complaint about NCNS. I'm NOT saying the provider was being a puppet master -- just some dudes posting a shout out instead of a review.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #13
Guest061613
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull149 View Post
I always hear about the NCNS, but noone, I repeat NOONE will post names. I have heard the comment about STX, San Antonio and most orther markets in Texas. I find that the hobbiests are far more likely to name names and I suspect that is these ladies that do the talking.

I guess I am wondering more why this did not appear in the South Texas coed forum? Then I have trouble following the point of this post, it seems like muck racking to me. ijs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
What Bull said. I started this thread but it seems it's the providers who NCNS - not one single provider response. Guess Salsa Man is smoking some banned substance
All how cute! Do y'all spoon one another to? Louig, that's really good that you started a thread about NCNS. With you bringing attention to the issue. It should reduce the chances of hobbyists and providers doing NCNS. The likelihood of them being outed is a lot greater. The NCNS affects the touring provider more so than the local provider. But of course this is common sense.

If you & Bull149 would like to rub your heads together and get on the same page with me. Maybe you would realize that I was trying to defend two of your fellow local hobbyist and a thread that got prematurely shut down.

It is to sad that the only one that gets it was SL & us brothers from up North you call us. Do not let your emotions blind you.

Reason for starting this thread.
1. The moderator that closed it was moderating the main coed forum at the time I posted it.
2. I saw your local hobbyist that don't post very often get this thread closed before it reached the end of the first page. I did not think it had enough time to materialize into something constructive
NCNS was not the reason!
This is only a side topic of the South Texas thread. I did mention that it was probably the newly screened hobbyist and not the seasoned hobbyist doing this.
3.I wanted the opinion of the whole community and not just South Texas. The question was thread closure. NOT NCNS.

Hope you all have a wonderful evening. I know I will.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:03 PM   #14
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Let’s not forget, at times it is in everyone’s best interest a thread be closed! Hell the NBA - Preference Vs. Prejudice Vs. Racism Superthread has been closed more times than an Asian Buffet serving two week old sea food. But it gets reopened after everyone stops losing their minds. If they didn't close some of these threads, their point counter would be going off like a dope dealers pager at a crack house picnic!
Most all the mods are very reasonable and if you PM them they will reopen the thread given a reason.
Let's not forget that one thread that um, got 'edited'. Remember, SL? LOL. But it was closed for a very good reason.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:17 AM   #15
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Let's not forget that one thread that um, got 'edited'. Remember, SL? LOL. But it was closed for a very good reason.
They closed and removed it to count up the points. That was a crazy evening. I felt like I scheduled a doubles with two SUPER hot providers and got locked out of the room and could only listen to what was going on! LOL

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women