Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
1Curiousguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16
Default Birthdays and other special occasions

I am curious (no surprise given my handle) as to whether any of the guys do anything special in terms of playing for special occasions.

For example a birthday. I have one that will be here before the end of the year and I am contemplating what, if anything, I would like to do to mark that day. But the same logic applies to any special day, whether it’s because you got a promotion or a new job, a bonus. Or just retired from the rat race.

So guys what do you do? See someone off of your bucket list? See an ATF? Do something you’ve never done before like a double? Walk on the wild side and see a lady you normally wouldn’t see?

One hobby friend sees a different lady every day for five days. Another friend likes to do doubles.

Ladies, do you do anything special if a client tells you that you’re a birthday present or that his visit is the result of a special day for him? Dress up in a ribbon to be unwrapped? Wear a costume? Wear nothing at all?

Is it better to tell the lady that this is a special occasion or not?

And if anyone has any good stories about how some of these “celebrations” turned out, that would be great, too.

As I said, I’m just curious.
1Curiousguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:33 PM   #2
LaStang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Mmmm lets see
3 years ago i got me some chocolate
2 years ago i ate some mexican cuisine on special
last year i got irish licker ...
this year i may end up with nothing
LaStang is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:49 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

great question sugar!

{I luv your birthday!}

I try to make birthdays special!

sundae play can be fun..........with the ladies being "the sundae bowl"....lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:35 AM   #4
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

I've done birthday dinners, gifts (from gift cards to books to a pair of nice shoes), but these are the same guys that do special things for my birthday. I like to surprise a good friend with a gift. Most of them don't ask for discounts, or expect me to do anything for them. So even when time has passed, there is nothing like the smile on his face when he gets a belated gift.

Makes me feel good to get the same in return.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:56 AM   #5
1Curiousguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Dallas you haved made my last two birthdays special (too bad the camera wasn't charged up last time--but I still have the candle!) However your tour will have you elsewhere on the big day this year.

Thanks for the responses, I'm still thinking about what to do since I have time to decide. Any and all suggestions and stories would be appreciated.

And I'm not looking for discounts or gifts, just the gift that I plan to give to myself. The right lady(s?) and the right chemisty is the gift that I want.
1Curiousguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:01 AM   #6
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I only do that for my birthday. I usually arrange to see one of my favorite ladies, often exceeding my budget a bit for an overnight. These are ladies I've known antwhere from 3 to 13 years and we both try to do something to make it memorable. What that is depends upon the lady.

The last two years I was in the same city for my birthday and the lady I saw has her birthday the same wek as mine. In those cases it became a double celebration and we went away for a weekend, each time to someplace she had been wanting to see/go to. I wound up spending a goodly bit on the travel, room, etc., but both times she said it was OTC for her time. I've known her almost 13 years now and finding a way to be in her city on my birthday is no longer an accidental occurance.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women