Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47729
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
CuddlyBear
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18
Default Your Strip Club

What makes your makes a strip club your favorite? Other than the ladies, is it the décor, atmosphere and customer service of the staff or is it the location? Please feel free to include any bad experiences either as a client or staff.
CuddlyBear is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:36 PM   #2
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

I love it when the Hazmat cleaning team shows up with their black lights and bleach lol.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:01 PM   #3
Alan418
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I can tell you that in New Orleans, most of the clubs are on Bourbon St. within close proximity. The best is Rick's. Best girls and definitely upscale. Down the street is Rick's Sports Bar, not so upscale and kind of weird trying to watch a game and the dancers at the same time.
Alan418 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:34 PM   #4
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

My home turf is Houston and thats the bulk of my S-C experience.

The things that make a srip club "good" come first (not in any order): Decore, food, lighting, privacy reasonable cost, and extras. Pick exactly what you like best and discard what is not a deal breaker. I put a primium on it being high-end, and by that I mean not Las Palmas or the other Telelphone Road Korean Bars (SW Houston)

A very important thing for me is to feel comfortable and secure. Treasures (Chimney Rock and Richmond in Houston) used to be perfict for me.

Haqving evaluated a place for the thiongs that make a place attractive, the final deal mqker/beaker is location for me. Its gotta be in a "good" part of town and its gotta be a short walk from a bus stop. In Houston, this means close to The Galleria I think.

Treasures used to meet all the requirements but now has legal problems. , Center Foldsis also close by. Michael's is several quality steps lower (Harwin and Hwy 59) and harder to get to—not a pleasent area for walking. Same for Colorado down the block on Hillcroft and 59, but to a lesser degree.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:31 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paven View Post
I love it when the Hazmat cleaning team shows up with their black lights and bleach lol.

That is a good club ... and my bedroom.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:50 PM   #6
Old-T
Valued Poster

Can't add a lot--I think every SC I've been to in the last 25 years is because the lady I was with wanted to go. It was fun because it turned her on, but I doubt I'd go on my own.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:06 PM   #7
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

A moment of silence please as I remember the Platinum Plus in Memphis as it was in its glory days.
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:16 PM   #8
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Since getting into the hobby I don't waste my money at the strip club any more
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:55 PM   #9
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Its gotta be in a "good" part of town and its gotta be a short walk from a bus stop.
Bless a man for knowing what he needs! Gotta be a story in there somewhere!!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:59 AM   #10
hiddenrose
BANNED

User ID: 136308

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddlyBear View Post
What makes your makes a strip club your favorite? Other than the ladies, is it the décor, atmosphere and customer service of the staff or is it the location? Please feel free to include any bad experiences either as a client or staff.
Hmmmm my favorite strip club is any club where the girls are HOT and clean , bartender is hot and friendly ....and extras are allowed.
hiddenrose is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:11 PM   #11
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Bless a man for knowing what he needs! Gotta be a story in there somewhere!!
The Rest of The Story:

I am no longer a vigrous stud who imagines that he can give as good as he gets when it comes to Whip-N-Ass; so a "good" part of town and an up-scale club helps me to avoid potentially bad situations I can no longer deal with.

As part of the above, a physical disability prevents me from operating a motor vehicle any longer . . . .hense the bus stop requirement and the remarks about ease of walking. At times, I will use a cab—but rarely.

I would love to get out to The St. James and other clubs in Houston, but it is not possible.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:16 PM   #12
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

Grown tired of strip clubs now. Everybody knows me and even with turnover there is just too much stripper drama. I have dated many out of the club. My time came to move on any I have only been back one time in two months because an ex girlfriend came back. She wants to get back but the thrill is gone as B B King would say
Want to really try the $B scene now.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:39 AM   #13
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

I went to a strip club outside of Kansas City, on the Ks side once and got a table dance. The lady decided it was a good idea to stand on my thighs, while wearing heels and shake her snatch in my face. That lasted a whole 20 seconds before I told her to get the fuck off of me and go away. I ended up with two heel sized bruises on my thighs and I've never been back.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:30 AM   #14
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
I went to a strip club outside of Kansas City, on the Ks side once and got a table dance. The lady decided it was a good idea to stand on my thighs, while wearing heels and shake her snatch in my face. That lasted a whole 20 seconds before I told her to get the fuck off of me and go away. I ended up with two heel sized bruises on my thighs and I've never been back.
So I guess that one is not your favorite one.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:52 PM   #15
Logan135
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Teasers in key west is pretty good. Good atmosphere, beautiful girls, most are from eastern europe. Reasonable drink prices and the lap dances within their rules that are pretty spectacular. Like other hobbiest I haven't gone too often since I found the hobby, would rather participate than just get teased.
Logan135 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women