Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40410
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35604
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

Encounters: 118
Talking Providers VS. Civvie Chicks...who performs better in bed?

I vote for the Providers...
TheAntichrist666 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:28 PM   #2
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Umm, that's a great compliment from a provider's standpoint- I beg to differ however. In my humble opinion, great sex is communication, chemistry and desire. Sorry but I was floored by your question. Usually, a provider is contacted when a gentleman cannot find the sexual communion "civie" in a woman he knows. A provider is basically a sure bet where you know you won't be rejected unlike in the dating/relationship world. However, for me nothing compares to the smell, touch, taste, sight and sound of someone you care about and trust your heart with. I enjoy my client's temporary affections but usually I remember more about the personality and discussion than the exchange. But I have every sigh, touch, squeeze, passionate gaze and longing etched into my memory that I have ever exchanged with a man who I was deep in love with. So I vote civie.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:38 PM   #3
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

I like your point of view ( :
Old 09-22-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Cinderbella got it right. Nothing beats being with the one you desire and who desires you. That rules out providers in my book in matters of the heart. However, when it comes to the mechanics of doing the deed, I think the providers have an edge but only marginally.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #5
funagain2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Civie sex is best by far. However, providers have added an erotic dimension back into my life that seemed to disappear long ago.

In some mysterious way, providers have greatly improved my civie sex life. It's hard to explain, but it is true !
funagain2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #6
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Performance

That really depends on the specific type of performance you are seeking.

For just raw sex, a good provider will generally out perform a civilian as they have more practice and less inhibitions.

However, there generally won't be any emotional component to the sex from a provider.

If you're looking for the intimacy that comes with good sex then a civilian will typically provide that much better than a provider.

It's a matter of what you're looking for, but just beware of the strong emotional bonds that tend to develop with civilians.

Girls are quite emotional creatures.

. . . When it's time to break up with a civilian things tend to get very messy!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:01 PM   #7
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

Fast Gunn knows what I'm talking about. Sorry that I wasn't specific, but I was referring only to sex.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:20 PM   #8
funagain2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Raw sex without emotional component ? The providers I have seen would win this one by a landslide. The uninhibited actions of the providers i have seen are spectacular.
funagain2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:43 PM   #9
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

With no emotional component, I would agree that Providers will win that discussion due to the amount of practice they have over the civvies.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:53 PM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Sex without love is an empty, meaningless experience. But as empty, meaningless experiences go, it's one of the best!

Woody Allen
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #11
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
Umm, that's a great compliment from a provider's standpoint- I beg to differ however. In my humble opinion, great sex is communication, chemistry and desire. Sorry but I was floored by your question. Usually, a provider is contacted when a gentleman cannot find the sexual communion "civie" in a woman he knows. A provider is basically a sure bet where you know you won't be rejected unlike in the dating/relationship world. However, for me nothing compares to the smell, touch, taste, sight and sound of someone you care about and trust your heart with. I enjoy my client's temporary affections but usually I remember more about the personality and discussion than the exchange. But I have every sigh, touch, squeeze, passionate gaze and longing etched into my memory that I have ever exchanged with a man who I was deep in love with. So I vote civie.

The question isn't who develops a better connection in bed. Or who communicates better. Or who touches you deeply and moves you. Or who generates the most intimacy... It's who performs better in bed.

On a strictly unemotional performance-based metric... providers, by and large. You occasionally come across (no pun intended) a dead-fish fuck, but for the most part, providers know how to give a service. I've come across (again, no pun intended) a few civies who perform at the same level, and when you throw in all the emotional shit... sure, there's no contest. But if you're asking who I more consistently have better sex with, its providers.

Too many girls out there who don't know how to suck a dick...
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #12
plainjoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

Based on further clarification, definitely PROVIDER – especially those that I prefer (mature, MILFy, professional ladies). They have the skills, experiences, and knowledge to keep me happy and satisfied.
plainjoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:24 PM   #13
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

I agree with Enderwiggin.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:48 PM   #14
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I would say civie sex is better b/c it builds the ego. There is no ego stroking when you P4P-- it is just getting your rocks off. On the other hand, when you get your rocks off with a partner who truly wants to be with you, that is totally different. Also, in civie sex, there are no upfront "rules". In civie sex, you find the boundaries naturally. About the only time I would say provider sex would be better than civie sex is if a provider offers herself OTC, then you get the best of both worlds.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:50 PM   #15
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Providers by a looong shot. Its not just menue and technique . . .hygene, and groomiing play a part. There may be a better chance of staying clear of clap with a provider today if you do your research.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women