Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40439
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
Gentleman Jack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default My 1st review deleted by mod

I've been lurking here for over a year, engaging in the occasional discussion. I've read and learned a lot here. I decided to write my first review and give something back. I took my time and included all of the details that I could remember. The review was very positive.

Unfortunately, an overly aggressive mod sent me a PM threatening to delete it if I didn't "improve" it. He gave me a window of less than 24 hours from the time I wrote it. This assumes that this website is my life and I check it several times per day. It's not and I don't. I was just trying to give back a little. I'm not sure what he was looking for. The exact number of strokes involved perhaps? I didn't count.

So now instead of having maybe 95% of the information people might find useful, you have nothing. Mostly I feel bad for the young lady involved as she surely deserved a positive review.

I guess I'll go back to lurking. But I'll continue to participate in the occasional discussion. Thank you those who understand that this is not a full time job for some of us and thank you to those with a positive attitude.

Gentleman Jack is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:20 AM   #2
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

If you are referring to this review, it is still there.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:34 AM   #3
rooster
BANNED

Encounters: 12

jack is correct - the review was NOT deleted. They almost never are. It was "Rejected" for Premium Access credit. The review still lives, and all can see what you wrote. So.... the "lady" still has her good press.

When a review is "Approved," you get 90 days of "Premium Access Credit," which allows you to see the "Rest of the Story" section of reviews where the real details are posted. You cannot see those sections now since you do not have this credit. But even your review has this section, which still contains what you originally wrote.

I encourage you to stay active on the Board. There is nothing wrong with doing reviews that do not qualify for credit. Many do them with full knowledge that they will not be. They just want the info out there for one reason or another. And they are often of value to some people, even if they don't tell a "Penthouse Forum" story.
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:44 AM   #4
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

GJ, these guys are right. Some guys do not wrote much in the form of juicy details and it appears you are one of them. If you do write another review, I think if you just step it up just a tad, it would qualify for premium access credit. In my opinion, you were very close. Just a few more details would have put you over the top.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:56 AM   #5
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
GJ, these guys are right. Some guys do not wrote much in the form of juicy details and it appears you are one of them. If you do write another review, I think if you just step it up just a tad, it would qualify for premium access credit. In my opinion, you were very close. Just a few more details would have put you over the top.
GJack,
I agree with GP. You were VERY close to PA. DDarkness is usually pretty fair. Try remembering a few more details and perhaps DD will reconsider.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:57 AM   #6
Gentleman Jack
Valued Poster

Gents,

Thank you for that information. I was not aware previously. I'm not interested in premium access so I guess it's all good. People are different. I'm have no interest in providing more details. Seems "icky" to me...lol. Thanks again.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:07 AM   #7
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
jack is correct - the review was NOT deleted. They almost never are. It was "Rejected" for Premium Access credit. The review still lives, and all can see what you wrote. So.... the "lady" still has her good press.

When a review is "Approved," you get 90 days of "Premium Access Credit," which allows you to see the "Rest of the Story" section of reviews where the real details are posted. You cannot see those sections now since you do not have this credit. But even your review has this section, which still contains what you originally wrote.

I encourage you to stay active on the Board. There is nothing wrong with doing reviews that do not qualify for credit. Many do them with full knowledge that they will not be. They just want the info out there for one reason or another. And they are often of value to some people, even if they don't tell a "Penthouse Forum" story.
Independent Provider Reviews - Upstate New York
Post reviews to share your experiences with the rest of us. These are visible to the general public. Session details are placed in "The Rest of the Story," a private section of the review visible only to Premium Access members. Premium Access is granted at staff discretion, 6 weeks credit given per review. You may also purchase a Premium Access subscription. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page.

90days before review again the same one
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #8
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

thanks for your review, it gave me plenty of info,, but less can be more for me..

If your not concerned with the PA , I wouldnt change a thing especially just to conform to some opinion of who?..just some guy that showed up here?

the girl still gets the recognition, I think in all honesty most of us got the jist of your review
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:33 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

GentlemanJack,

If you do not want to give all the details... don't. Most of the fucktards reading the reviews are doing it with one hand. All that is important in a review is: is she who she says she is; her attitude; and did you enjoy her company. Anything else is fluff and believe me, many reviewers lie out their asses in their reviews.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:46 PM   #10
guest032013
Account Disabled

Homie allow the mod enough time to masturbate including completion...CBJ takes a bit longer! Peace
guest032013 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:09 PM   #11
74Jag
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Personally, what GJ included in the ROS was more useful than a parragraph each describing lfk, massage, hj, cbj, bls, daty, mish, rcg, k9, cuddle, convo. I can't complain about the rules, since I got ROS access. I'm just sayin' what's most helpful to me when I'm deciding who to call next.
74Jag is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:32 PM   #12
Gentleman Jack
Valued Poster

Gentlemen,

Thank you ALL for your support. I really had a bad attitude about this site after my review was "rejected" but I feel good about it again. Thanks again.

JOHNBALLS - thanks
pyramider - LOL, thanks
whosdair - ROFLMFAO - thanks
74Jag - thanks
Old 11-20-2012, 02:31 PM   #13
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

I feel a group hug coming on!
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:47 PM   #14
trojantide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I'm no mod but I have to agree with who. I read the review and was so close. However, it was the 2nd review I read today and I'm usually 1 and done. A for effort.
trojantide is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:07 PM   #15
guest032013
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojantide View Post
it was the 2nd review I read today and I'm usually 1 and done.
That's why premium access is a bargain homie!
guest032013 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women