Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60010
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47611
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Exclamation The Fiscall Cliff - Let's make a deal?

Quote:
A prominent Republican senator told a local radio station on Friday that he would consider raising marginal tax rates as part of a balanced package of entitlement reforms, going further than most of his colleagues in signaling an openness to increasing taxes on income over $250,000. During an appearance on KTRS The Big 550 , Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO) said he would consider allowing President Bush’s tax cuts to expire on higher-end income if Democrats support changes to entitlement programs like Medicare:
Q: Are you open to voting for some type of compromise that would increase marginal tax rates?
BLUNT: I think I’m unlikely to do that. I think if we had real long-term entitlement reform that would offset the negative economic impact of raising tax rates,that’s something to talk about and that’s the deal.
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...eal/?mobile=nc
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:46 PM   #2
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Democrats have a long history of reneging on spending promises. Can't be trusted at all.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:09 AM   #3
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 125890
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Don't you gentlemen get it?? We have no revenue coming in because the wealthiest don't want to pay taxes. I paid about 25 percent when I was only making sixty thousand per year. My boss paid less in taxes than I did. This happens every day, and most "average Americans" don't even know about it.

Thank God that we have another point of view...
HoustonMilfDebbie is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:54 AM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Let Odumbo drive it over the edge! The ensuing obituary will befit his fucked-up administration.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:23 AM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have. Gerald Ford
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:40 AM   #6
tttalinky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
Default Something to chew on

tttalinky is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:13 AM   #7
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have. Gerald Ford
Thats what makes todays political people in Washington criminals. The sad thing about it is people try to come up with logical reasons why we are in debt or the reason for high unemployment. I have to laugh at the jack asses on here who post stupid little graphs and cut&Paste articles of Bull Shit to prove their point. The bottom line is, the reason for our country's problems is because of years of Americans voting for criminals to run the country. Honest sincere people can't become president guys like Ron Paul, Gary Johnson ect. Gerald Ford's could never be elected and the reason why JFK was assasinated. Thats the world we live in , that politics. Until Government becomes afraid of the people instead of the people being afraid of the Government nothing will ever change.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:59 AM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Damn COG is the main one with graphs and BS you are really dissing him
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:22 AM   #9
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Damn COG is the main one with graphs and BS you are really dissing him
Iam not dissing anyone in particular and you know that. Don't start any B.S. yourself.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:59 PM   #10
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Even though this song was one of my favorites. I am still flattered they used it in a political parody.

Jim
http://youtu.be/piTpuHikEC4
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:58 PM   #11
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Show me the spending cuts first.

TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:11 PM   #12
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Show me the spending cuts first.

You do not get a democrat or a republican to vote for spending cuts without some sort of spending increase elsewhere. When you get down to brass tax, the final bill will be some compromise made between Harry Reid and John Boehner. Harry may be able to bring about 30-35 others in the Senate to vote for it without having to grease the skids in anyway. Boehner can probably get about 50 Republicans and maybe 100 Democrats to vote for the compromise without any pork for them. The final bill will have so many hidden new spending programs that in the end no true cuts will be made.
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #13
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishfreak View Post
You do not get a democrat or a republican to vote for spending cuts without some sort of spending increase elsewhere. When you get down to brass tax, the final bill will be some compromise made between Harry Reid and John Boehner. Harry may be able to bring about 30-35 others in the Senate to vote for it without having to grease the skids in anyway. Boehner can probably get about 50 Republicans and maybe 100 Democrats to vote for the compromise without any pork for them. The final bill will have so many hidden new spending programs that in the end no true cuts will be made.
Yeah, I bet you're right. Everyone has to feel a sense of victory no matter how lame. In the end their efforts will all unravel like a cheap sweater.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Democrats have a long history of reneging on spending promises. Can't be trusted at all.
As do Republicians...Reagan did not cut government spending nor reduce its size.

Something you close your eyes to.

Our form of government is geared to spend. Not only that we have or maybe because we have this ignorant mass that wants evey program cut but the one's they cherish. Kinda like you with Defense. There should be an accross the board spending cut, however small each and every year until we get this debt under control. But it is not the Democrats fault not the Republicans...it is the American public's fault.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:58 PM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Iam not dissing anyone in particular and you know that. Don't start any B.S. yourself.

don't scold me my feelings might get hurt...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women