Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2013, 11:32 PM   #1
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default Obama, Narcissist or Simply Confident.

This is the most disturbing video I've seen about Obama. It's nonpartisan and has nothing to really do with politics, but rather Obama's personality. It's rather long if you can't watch the whole thing save your comments until you can.

http://youtu.be/AmwNrNaTcs4
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:14 AM   #2
timpage
Account Disabled

I can't watch it given your warnings. But, I will agree that anyone who enters politics is, by necessity, a narcissist. It's a requirement on the resume.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:19 AM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You sure know a lot without watching the videos, Timmy. Either that, or your just plain stupid and can't help running your mouth about things you know nothing about. My guess is it's the latter.

I figured you would like the videos. There aren't words you have to read. And there are pictures.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:59 AM   #4
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You sure know a lot without watching the videos, Timmy. Either that, or your just plain stupid and can't help running your mouth about things you know nothing about. My guess is it's the latter.

I figured you would like the videos. There aren't words you have to read. And there are pictures.
Cog, your ass got kicked today and you know it. Nice try on the "you should watch the stupid videos" but anybody paying attention, you included, knows that this is a lame-assed excuse to try to regain some ground you don't deserve. Blow me.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:16 AM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

My ass hasn't been kicked at all. I've just spent too much time trying to feed some facts to a moron who doesn't want to get better. Stay ignorant, Timmy. It suits you.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:31 AM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If you haven't had your ass kicked why is your belt right under your arm pits? Or is that just a old age thing?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:43 AM   #7
MrGiz
BANNED

I am confident in my opinion, that Obama is as narcissistic as narcissism allows.
His re-election has made him forget that he is a public employee.
He works for me. . . not the other way around!!

Same goes for the other virtually useless 535 MF'rs in Congress!
They are our employees!! * Remember? *Duh!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:52 AM   #8
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I can't watch it given your warnings. But, I will agree that anyone who enters politics is, by necessity, a narcissist. It's a requirement on the resume.
If you knew what a Narcissist really was you wouldn't want it to be a requirement. It's not a requirement and we have never had a president that was a Narcissist until now. Obama gets great energy from people like you it's what fuels his Narciccism cause he can convince you of anything.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:02 PM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
They are our employees!! * Remember? *
By definition they are "public servants" ....

local
county
state
federal

ALL OF THEM. And we pay their salaries, benefits, and retirements.

And when they start acting like it, and the money they spend is OURS, and not THEIRS, then life will be so much better in this Country.

As for Obaminable's attitude ...

His superficial arrogance is a manifestation of his inferiority complex.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:15 PM   #10
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
This is the most disturbing video I've seen about Obama. It's nonpartisan and has nothing to really do with politics, but rather Obama's personality. It's rather long if you can't watch the whole thing save your comments until you can.
Nonpartisan? Really?

The sponsor in the corner of the video is "LPACTV". The "L" stands for "LaRouche" as in "Lyndon LaRouche". The narrator even says he is some kind of representative for LPAC.

You can't get any more partisan - or paranoid - than Lyndon LaRouche. Not even Alex Jones.

Read about Lyndon here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche

Having said that, I agree with TimPage that a certain amount of narcissism applies to ALL politicians of BOTH parties.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #11
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Nonpartisan? Really?

The sponsor in the corner of the video is "LPACTV". The "L" stands for "LaRouche" as in "Lyndon LaRouche". The narrator even says he is some kind of representative for LPAC.

You can't get any more partisan - or paranoid - than Lyndon LaRouche. Not even Alex Jones.

Read about Lyndon here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche

Having said that, I agree with TimPage that a certain amount of narcissism applies to ALL politicians of BOTH parties.
Be carefull not to confuse Narcissism with Confidence. In Obama's case his narcissistic behavior is of clinical proportions. The guys a lose cannon. As far as Lyndon LaRouche he had nothing to do with this interview. I don't care if he's affiliated with LPAC or not.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:19 PM   #12
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Be carefull not to confuse Narcissism with Confidence. In Obama's case his narcissistic behavior is of clinical proportions. The guys a lose cannon. As far as Lyndon LaRouche he had nothing to do with this interview. I don't care if he's affiliated with LPAC or not.
It doesn't matter if LR is affiliated with LPAC or not?

You said the video was "non-partisan".

LPAC is Lyndon's PAC and they follow his politics. That means that they are partisan. And EXTREME partisans at that.

The video is useless trash.

If you want to make the case that Obame is a narcissist, I'm sure you can find a more reputable source to cite than LPAC.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:22 PM   #13
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
... we have never had a president that was a Narcissist until now.
LOL! Really?

So, you are going on record - right here and now, in front of all the Sandbox world - and stating that you believe that Bill Clinton was NOT a narcissist?

Do I have that right?
Old 01-24-2013, 05:13 PM   #14
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
LOL! Really?

So, you are going on record - right here and now, in front of all the Sandbox world - and stating that you believe that Bill Clinton was NOT a narcissist?

Do I have that right?
Clinton wasn't really a Narcissist he was just a Self indulgent jerk that thought because he was president people would accept it. Narcissism is a distinct personality disorder that generally can't be treated. Think of Hitler he was an extreme Narcissist. Obama is closer to that than Clinton. Just watch what happens in the next four years. This flakes true colors will start to show.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:27 PM   #15
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Clinton wasn't really a Narcissist he was just a Self indulgent jerk that thought because he was president people would accept it. Narcissism is a distinct personality disorder that generally can't be treated. Think of Hitler he was an extreme Narcissist. Obama is closer to that than Clinton. Just watch what happens in the next four years. This flakes true colors will start to show.
You're going to have to choose your words more carefully. You called BO an narcissist in the title.

But you are confusing "narcissist" with a person having "narcissistic personality disorder".

There are lots of people who are narcissists and they are self-indulgent assholes. We all know one at work and they are annoying as hell.

But, that is a whole lot different than narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), which is a magnitude more malignant.

Calling Clinton or Obama narcissists is one thing - it is hard to argue they are not, especially Clinton.

But saying they have NPD is an entirely different thing.

The only person qualified to say someone has NPD is a psychiatrist that has examined a patient in person.

Some idiot watching Obama on TV and diagnosing him as being NPD is just a partisan hack. Especially if they post it on YouTube.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women