Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60406
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48453
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41654
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2013, 08:05 PM   #1
PFCffff
Gaining Momentum

Default My first time with potential pain

Hoping to get some advice....and maybe tips on what to expect from you more experienced players.....

I have a provider I've been seeing for some time, now. We're very comfortable with each other, so no trust issues. So far, I've only seen her for her cute & cuddly GFE services. But she does advertise services like BDSM.

So, I've set up a multi hour role playing session: shes the jilted wife, I'm the husband that has been "whoring around", she's found my hobby stash and used it to hire a professional lady to come and service me. The two of them are going to subject me to a multi-hour hobby version of "good cop....bad cop."

I've specified no restrictions other than no severe pain. This is my first time with a session like this. What should I expect? Watch out for? Ask for?

LOL.....I'm totally fucked...aren't I?
PFCffff is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:20 PM   #2
Tom Terrific
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Yes
Tom Terrific is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:38 PM   #3
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Look, who knows what 'totally fucked' means.

Establish a safety word/system. Discuss with her in advance what your limits are, as best you understand them now. Then explore.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:41 PM   #4
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

You really can't say no restrictions except no severe pain. That is too subjective of a requirement. I know you don't want to spoil the fantasy, but you should at least discuss the activities in a very broad sense. For example, will there be restraints? How do you define humiliation? You also have to set your threshold for pain and what does that really mean. When I contemplate any intense session, I let the provider know that I'm into stuff as long as there are no discernible marks left-- i.e. no hickeys, scratch marks, or even odors from oils or perfumes. You also need to develop trust with a safety word.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:59 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

just remember "ouch" is not a safe word!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women