Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47566
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2013, 09:11 AM   #1
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50
Post Robbery at Tiffany's Cabaret, and another Person Killed

I don't think this would be an alert, but the Mod in Black can move it if he needs/wants to.

Turns out that at 1:00 this morning, a man was robbed and beaten outside of Tiffany's off of Wurzbach by three men. Later, the same three men robbed another man and beat him so badly that he died. All three were caught by police, and will (presumably) face charges of aggravated robbery and murder. Crazy shit people, and how sad for the family to lose a loved one right before the Easter Weekend.

http://www.ksat.com/news/Group-of-me...5/-/index.html

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...ng-4394452.php
Marcus78 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:17 AM   #2
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

sad indeed.......carry a gun
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:28 AM   #3
82Vinny
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 66745
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dang it!
82Vinny is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:47 AM   #4
mannyfesto12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Thats fucked up..We were gonna go last night but we all backed out for whatever reason. Hope those mofos never see day again!!!
mannyfesto12 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:03 PM   #5
Guest100114-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 97

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
sad indeed.......carry a gun
Yep! It's easier now a days to conceal, properly of course. There are some nice shirts at academy that are made for concealment. I hope to never run into a situation Like that. I'd hate to take someone away from their family but its either mine or theirs. At least they got caught.
Guest100114-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:26 AM   #6
Daktari
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Sad indeed, a-holes like that should be put on the chair with their feet in a bucket of water right a way. The SC spot is going to be hot for a while now. It has been an unnoticed spot for a long while.
Daktari is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:00 AM   #7
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornbill View Post
Yep! It's easier now a days to conceal, properly of course. There are some nice shirts at academy that are made for concealment. I hope to never run into a situation Like that. I'd hate to take someone away from their family but its either mine or theirs. At least they got caught.
Do they have a liquor license? Check the local laws. He may not be able to carry (legally).
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:07 AM   #8
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree that people should conceal for sure. I know I personally do. They also make holsters with covers (as it's not supposed to be in plain sight) for vehicles now. I will be getting one soon.

I hate reading these stories. I am aware crime is everywhere but, coming from West Texas it sure does seem to be a lot worse here.
thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:09 AM   #9
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
Do they have a liquor license? Check the local laws. He may not be able to carry (legally).

It's always better to face weapon charges then end up dead...

If it happened in the parking lot would that still count as pertaining to concealed carry in a bar serving liquor? I mean, I know it would indicate that you had your weapon in the establishment, but a good lawyer could probably get you around that. Nevertheless, If my life is ever in danger, I'll shoot first then deal with the red tape issues after my attacker is permanently down.
collegegirlforyou is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:26 AM   #10
Marcus78
Premium Access

Quote:

If it happened in the parking lot would that still count as pertaining to concealed carry in a bar serving liquor? I mean, I know it would indicate that you had your weapon in the establishment, but a good lawyer could probably get you around that. Nevertheless, If my life is ever in danger, I'll shoot first then deal with the red tape issues after my attacker is permanently down.
CG4U, Ch. 46.035 of the Penal Code is a bit ambiguous since it says, "premises," and not much else. However, case law and opinions issued by the TABC have made it pretty clear that premises includes the parking lot, exterior buildings, and other structures/places entailing the curtilage, as it were, of any licensed establishment. Unfortunately it's a 3rd degree felony too, so saving one's life by use of deadly force, and then subsequent conviction for violating the law, will result in permanant revocation of the person's right to carry a firearm. :/

It's okay though. Because, as we're told all the time, gun-free zones are effective and will keep us all safe! I'm sure Tiffany's just didn't have a big enough sign out front to let the perpetrators know....
Old 04-01-2013, 08:34 AM   #11
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegegirlforyou View Post

Very true, and it is up to the individual people to choose to obey or disobey the law.

Personally, I have never...
  • Participated in PFP activities.
  • Don't own an automatic knife.
  • Have never drank and drove (That is the most stupid thing I have never done).
  • Have not torn a tag off a tag from a mattress.
  • Danced with the Devil in a moonless night... Not sure if this is illegal, but it is pretty wicked.

Seriously though, What I meant to say is that some of us may not be aware or forget about the 51% law when carrying a firearm legally. I like to be aware of what I'm getting into before I decide to go against conventional wisdom. I would guess others would too.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:41 PM   #12
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus78 View Post
CG4U, Ch. 46.035 of the Penal Code is a bit ambiguous since it says, "premises," and not much else. However, case law and opinions issued by the TABC have made it pretty clear that premises includes the parking lot, exterior buildings, and other structures/places entailing the curtilage, as it were, of any licensed establishment. Unfortunately it's a 3rd degree felony too, so saving one's life by use of deadly force, and then subsequent conviction for violating the law, will result in permanant revocation of the person's right to carry a firearm. :/

It's okay though. Because, as we're told all the time, gun-free zones are effective and will keep us all safe! I'm sure Tiffany's just didn't have a big enough sign out front to let the perpetrators know....

Parking lot.
I was arrested on the parking lot of a business that I owned for carrying a firearm.
I was of the opinion, and proved correct, that I could do this.
Case was dismissed.

By that strict incidence, *I* think you could have it in a vehicle but not on your person leaving the vehicle.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:46 PM   #13
Marcus78
Premium Access

I think your vehicle would be okay too, but I'm not sure. I've only been to one strip club in my life, and I didn't really care for it all that much, so I won't be going back anytime soon. However, it does seem like some of these places are magnets for criminals. Just stay vigilant and hopefully you'll avoid trouble. BTW, I drove by Tiffany's last night, and was stopped by the traffic ahead of me. From what I saw, there were 3 guards in the parking lot, including 2 by the door. Maybe they're increasing/improving security for their patrons....at least for the time being until this is blown over and forgotten!!
Old 05-08-2024, 12:21 PM   #14
Cosalinda687899
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
Sad indeed, a-holes like that should be put on the chair with their feet in a bucket of water right a way. The SC spot is going to be hot for a while now. It has been an unnoticed spot for a long while.
Always messing it ups for everyone
Cosalinda687899 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women