Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Questions for the Staff - Dallas
Questions for the Staff - Dallas Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2013, 11:19 AM   #1
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37
Default Why Can't there be full disclosure with VP status

I am noticing some ladies achieve VP status without any reviews. I am fully aware of the rules process but is there a way to get full disclosure. So if a hoobyist or provider or pimp was used to vouch at least we can be a bit more informed. For example if i knew a lady was vouched for by a pimp, well I could pull up his handle and look at some of his posts, reviews, etc etc etc
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 01:58 PM   #2
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Good question. I saw in a welcome and intro section yesterday a gal was outted by another guy who noticed using tineye she was using photos snitched from a models website. Then the gals promoter (er..mod?) redlined/removed his link and comments regarding her faking the photo thus letting her continue the photo sham.

This comment will probably get squashed/disappeared too.
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:01 PM   #3
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

The rule is "established member." We don't make calls on who is or isn't a pimp. (In fact, many "established members" or agencies, or screener/booker/advertisers might be seen as pimps by some, if you ask around.) The assumption that it's ECCIE's job to identify who is or isn't a pimp is the same slippery ground as when a review is refuted. It's just not within our perview to determine, and "facts" are really hard to come by.

Plus, a lady can get verified with reviews on other sites, P411 verification, and by having a website. A referral or review from here are commonly used, but not required.

I see what you are asking for, and why. But my thought is that you are asking a bit too much of verification. Being VP is zero guarantee of who a provider is affiliated with. That's unreasonable to assume. Knowing who vouched for her (if anyone) isn't really going to change that, IMO, and it's a slippery issue with privacy.
Duke of G is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:12 PM   #4
Namssa
Administrator

Encounters: 39

Yes SD, someone was outed is correct, so the info outing the persons real information and pictures were removed per the posters request. Apparently she proved it enought to the person that posted those photos that he then asked for them to be removed and the information as well. There is not cover up sometimes it is what it is You can always contact that poster and ask him or contact Bianca.

Quote"the photos are not fake. the photos are of me. if u dont believe me SET AN APPOINTMENT and come see for yourself."

Now ask me how we covered up the Kennedy assasination and faked the landing on the moon, that is much more interesting than removing pics and telling people to play nice here.
Namssa is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:21 PM   #5
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Dang...sorry! My misunderstanding. That's alot different than just using a fake photo. My portion of crow swallowed.

(I prefer pussy)
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #6
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Could there at least be a "vounched for by" field in their showscase? Its not just pimps I am interested in. A provider without reviews is a big open question. Knowing how she got verified status could be very usefull in deciding to see a new lady. Even if its as generic as:
Vouched for by reviews on another site
Vouched for by Eccie member
Vouched for by Website
ETC.

It can also be an aid to a new provider who was vouched for by other than reviews here. If I vouch for a new provider, those who trust my judgement may feel that is enough. Others may say No Way! It may also make it harder for pimps to get his girls on here without reviews. If we see the same guy vouching for a lot of girls, we can research him and see if he is someone we should trust. I am not arguing that pimped girls should not be here. Its not ECCIEs job to decide that. But it is an issue for many of us.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:16 PM   #7
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

One fundamental principle of the hobby is discretion. Many of the guys here don't post at all, they just use ECCIE as a research tool. Everything being suggested here would erode the anonymity afforded to every member of the site.

From the Forum Guidelines

#25 - The Provider Verification process on ECCIE is intended to be a minimally-invasive method to reasonably ensure that a provider who has been enabled to advertise on ECCIE is a legit provider, and not a cash 'n' dash, bait 'n' switch, or other security risk to the community. It is NOT intended to be a guarantee of your safety and it is NOT intended to be a guarantee of good service. All of our members, male or female, are responsible to take steps to protect their own safety when participating in the p4p environment. In any case where a member feels their own safety has been compromised by another member here, please promptly report to staff so swift action can be considered, and taken if necessary.

Guys, we try to be as thorough as possible without straying off the guidelines and the verification process. If she doesn't have the minimum requirements for your comfort, don't see her, but please don't expect the staff to break the guidelines to satisfy your curiosity.

If I were a hobbyist who felt strongly about this, and knowing that ECCIE was not designed for that purpose, I would take the initiative and maybe start something of my own. I don't know, a Yahoo! group maybe. I would make sure I recognize ahead of time that there would be plenty of bullshit and slander along with real information in the content provided by the members of said group.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:58 PM   #8
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Thanks Duke and Matador for responding. We all know its a fine line to walk sometimes. A speicifc case sometimes has us wishing for more information while the next issue will have us screaming that your revealing too much info. Keep up the good work.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #9
jdw0019
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I have a question regarding verified providers. On some provider profiles it says "Verified Provider" under their name. Some others may say "Verified xxxxxx". What is the difference? Does that mean they're still a VP?
jdw0019 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:47 PM   #10
Matador
Account Disabled

What you are referring to is a Custom Title. Providers can choose to edit the standard Verified Provider title under their handle. Yes they are still verified.

In public view, the two items that let you know an account is a VP are:

ability to post ads in the advertising forum

Showcase.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 01:36 PM   #11
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Discretion. As was mentioned before, that is the simple answer to the question. Eccie is not going to require or publish the vagfax.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 06:09 PM   #12
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire View Post
Eccie is not going to require or publish the vagfax.
Just went and registered vagfax.com. GREAT idea, Glenn.
Duke of G is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women