Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2013, 08:02 AM   #1
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default British Co Serco Hired to Manage Obamacare

The desperation has truly set in. More private contractors will now have access to your personal, and healthcare information. Serco is just the latest, there are already 10 other private firms that will have access to your information as well.

http://www.govexec.com/contracting/2...cations/66233/
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:08 AM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Yep. And you know they will be selling, stealing and otherwise using our information to their benefit.

And we know the Obama Administration (and Democrats) will rummage thru the files of their enemies.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:12 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
The desperation has truly set in. More private contractors will now have access to your personal, and healthcare information. Serco is just the latest, there are already 10 other private firms that will have access to your information as well.

http://www.govexec.com/contracting/2...cations/66233/
Unlike the insurance companies, pharmas, drug dispenseries, etc.

Holy CHIT! The sky really is falling this time!

BTW -- I thought you favored private business shouldering the load for government... make up your minds!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:00 AM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

I suppose its a good thing the banks running credit cards don't advertise all the foreign assistance they employee looking at your personal information... gotta be out of desperation.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:37 AM   #5
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I suppose its a good thing the banks running credit cards don't advertise all the foreign assistance they employee looking at your personal information... gotta be out of desperation.
They don't have your medical records, well, actually they probably will after this. Certainly fun watching this fall apart piece by piece, day by day.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:43 AM   #6
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Unlike the insurance companies, pharmas, drug dispenseries, etc.

Holy CHIT! The sky really is falling this time!

BTW -- I thought you favored private business shouldering the load for government... make up your minds!
The sky is not falling, just Obamacare.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #7
CJ7
Valued Poster

It will help the agency meet its approaching deadline for enrolling uninsured Americans in state insurance exchanges being called Federally Facilitated Marketplaces, a CMS spokesperson confirmed.

enrolling the uninsured in state insurance exchanges

funny, the article doesn't mention anything remotely close to CMS having your private medical records taped to the fridge for ALL to see

but Im glad you're so easily entertained anyway
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:20 AM   #8
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
It will help the agency meet its approaching deadline for enrolling uninsured Americans in state insurance exchanges being called Federally Facilitated Marketplaces, a CMS spokesperson confirmed.

enrolling the uninsured in state insurance exchanges

funny, the article doesn't mention anything remotely close to CMS having your private medical records taped to the fridge for ALL to see

but Im glad you're so easily entertained anyway
Yes it does: "The work will involve running a mailroom to process millions of applications -- a third of them on paper, the rest electronic -- and related documentation, notifying consumers of any issues or missing information and helping CMS resolve eligibility questions."

Of course HHS has not finalized the application, they have had only 3.5 years to finish it so we'll cut them some slack on that, but so far the application is 26 pages and does require medical information that private contractors will have access to.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:34 AM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

so tell me, will you be applying for Ins?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:50 AM   #10
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
so tell me, will you be applying for Ins?
You already know I won't. We all know you have an open door policy with the gov and the police, I never expected it to bother you, but I don't.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:23 PM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

no I didn't know that .. I wasn't sure if you were part of the upgrade or not .. just checking.

that said, you have insurance and wont be needing insurance to meet the requirements of the law, but you rail against 20-30-40 million people having an opportunity to get insurance..

I've got mine, fuck everybody else .. sort of a republican attitude eh?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:39 PM   #12
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
no I didn't know that .. I wasn't sure if you were part of the upgrade or not .. just checking.

that said, you have insurance and wont be needing insurance to meet the requirements of the law, but you rail against 20-30-40 million people having an opportunity to get insurance..

I've got mine, fuck everybody else .. sort of a republican attitude eh?
Lol, we had this same discussion a week or two ago, guess you forgot. I don't have insurance and I don't need insurance, I am part of the healthcare industry.

The fallacy you preach is that somehow Obamacare now affords 20-40 million people that opportunity when you have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what the price of insurance is going to be. No one knows yet, the government is hiding it from us, and why do you think that is? Do you think if these exchange polices were so much lower now and that 20-40 million people could afford them the HHS wouldn't be singing the prices to every news outlet in America?

From what I have seen the policy's are shit, don't pay anything so most doctors won't accept them, and will cost MORE now than when Obama first started preaching this crap.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:47 PM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol, we had this same discussion a week or two ago, guess you forgot. I don't have insurance and I don't need insurance, I am part of the healthcare industry.

The fallacy you preach is that somehow Obamacare now affords 20-40 million people that opportunity when you have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what the price of insurance is going to be. No one knows yet, the government is hiding it from us, and why do you think that is? Do you think if these exchange polices were so much lower now and that 20-40 million people could afford them the HHS wouldn't be singing the prices to every news outlet in America?

From what I have seen the policy's are shit, don't pay anything so most doctors won't accept them, and will cost MORE now than when Obama first started preaching this crap.

Do you think if these exchange polices were so much lower now and that 20-40 million people could afford them the HHS wouldn't be singing the prices to every news outlet in America?

isn't the amount of the subsidy determined by the amount of $ the applicant makes on a yearly basis?

pretty hard for anyone to sing about until the application tells the entire story, pro or con
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:19 PM   #14
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you think if these exchange polices were so much lower now and that 20-40 million people could afford them the HHS wouldn't be singing the prices to every news outlet in America?

isn't the amount of the subsidy determined by the amount of $ the applicant makes on a yearly basis?

pretty hard for anyone to sing about until the application tells the entire story, pro or con
Not hard for anyone with a calculator or the ability to subtract.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:57 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not hard for anyone with a calculator or the ability to subtract.

glad you brought that up

$30,000 in income: Medicaid: cost ZIP
$38,000 in income: $16,032 tax credit,...Cost of health premium $1,734
$44,000 in income: $15,240 tax credit.....Cost of health premium $2,526
$88,000 in in come: $9,406 tax credit....Cost of health premium $8,360
$90,000 in income : $9,216 tax credit...Cost of health premium $8,550
$93,000in income: $8,931 tax credit.... Cost of health premium: $8,835
$94,000 in income: ZERO tax credit.... Cost of health premium: $17,766
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women