Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60103
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40355
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2010, 03:01 PM   #1
johnrubmehard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default Why Do Providers deserve Tips????

First of all let me say I over tip in every part of my life. I was wondering why providers think they deserve a tip for services rendered. If the expectations are met by the provider and the price is met by the hobbiest, then the deal is done. Why the extra $20, $50 or $100 tip expectation.....
johnrubmehard is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 03:31 PM   #2
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I'd leave a tip if my expectations for the encounter were exceeded or if there was unexpected chemistry, which is always a nice surprise!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #3
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't see why a provider would expect a tip. But I think tipping a provider should be the same as tipping a bartender or waitress. Excellent service can sometimes be rewarded, but its never required.
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 03:54 PM   #4
bigmarv
Valued Poster

I usually tip anyone who provides excellent service, whether it's a waitress or a provider.
bigmarv is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:04 PM   #5
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So what happen, did a provider make a fuss about tipping and you didn't tip?

Did you pay for a low rate....and she asked for a tip to egual out what she would have made if she charged normal?

Not sure if any of that happen, But I thought I would ask, I think it is impolite to ask for a tip.

I have not ever ask for a tip....ever.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #6
Prowordsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I have no conclusive evidence, but I think it probably stemmed from "ancient history". Back when most ladies of the evening worked for pimps or madams. The soiled doves had to give up part of the fee (usually 40% to 60%) to the "house". The way she could get a little extra money for herself was to ask for a tip.
And so it has continued as a part of tradition.

Wll, it could be!
Prowordsmith is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:18 PM   #7
bigmarv
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
I think it is impolite to ask for a tip.
I have not ever ask for a tip....ever.
I appreciate a provider who doesn't request a tip, but if she goes beyond our appointment time and says nothing about it, I will always give a tip.
bigmarv is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:23 PM   #8
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't believe any provider should "expect" or "demand" a tip but I do think you should consider the risk that every provider takes being in this business. If the service goes beyond what's expected and the cost of an incall are also reasons for a tip. It doesn't always have to cash either. I know many that give gift cards or flowers etc. Its just a nice gesture.
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #9
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think I've ever read anywhere that a provider expects to be tipped, only that, it's not necessary, but always appreciated.

Why not tip if a lady exceeds expectations? No, what we do is not like any other service, it's Much more personal than any other service or business out there, but it is still a service and most people do tip any other service type of individual when expectations are exceeded and even when they are not. I tip almost everyone that provides an individual service to me. Not really the guy down at 7-11, but have bought him a lottery ticket...LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:38 PM   #10
Harley*Jayden
Rare Breed

User ID: 10734
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can show you why you should tip
Harley*Jayden is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #11
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Its kind of a gray area. Tipping is customary for bartenders and waitstaff due to the amount of money they are paid (less than minimum wage) or for taxi's (if you have luggage or heavy items that the driver places in the trunk) so similarly...if the provider does go beyond expectations as far as activities or services, then a tip can be a "thank you" gesture in return. If I want a bj and the provider states that it'll be $100, I show up and get a decent bj, i'm not going to tip...but if I get the bj in an over the top pse manner...I may leave a $20 just to show my appreciation.
dentonseek is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:28 PM   #12
notsomuch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

True story - a few months ago, I was perusing the BP ads, and I am wont to do from time to time. Imagine my surprise when I came across an ad that said (in bold letters) "TIPS EXPECTED, NOT APPRECIATED." I couldn't believe my eyes. I was accustomed to seeing the other way around (TIPS NOT EXPECTED, BUT APPRECIATED).

I didn't know anything about this provider, but I knew she was carrying out her own death sentence, so I decided to send her an email and ask her about it. Sure enough, that was not her intent and she made the correction as quickly she could.

Not especially pertinent, but I thought interesting.
notsomuch is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:40 PM   #13
RoDunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quality providers don't expect a tip, but they do earn one, which is why I tip when I receive quality service, which is usually the case.

But each guy can choose his own tipping policy. Some never tip. Quality providers set their rates at a level they're comfortable with and unlike waitresses and bartenders, are not depended upon tips. They seem more interested in repeat business than tips, but they do appreciate the tips when they get them.

Which brings me to my final belief. No matter your philosophy on tipping, if you stay well over your scheduled time, tip the lady. It's the right thing to do.
RoDunn is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #14
cubsoxbull
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

I have never had a lady ask me for a tip, I usually like to bring a little gift from Goody Goody to get the session started right, but if I enjoy the session, I really don't mind providing a little tip at the end.
cubsoxbull is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:20 PM   #15
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Unless she's an agency provider or you're at a massage parlor or peep show or some other non-indy arrangement in which the company she works with/for takes a large portion of the rate, tipping is NOT customary. Whether it's deserved or not is another argument.

Did she go above and beyond your expectations? Did she go above and beyond your expectations -- especially considering the rate she's at? Is your wallet just feeling extra heavy that day? Just overwhelmed with endorphins and want to spread the joy? Go ahead and tip. Otherwise, she'll set her rate at however much she expects to be given for the specified time you spend together, and that's what you should give her.

Now, gifts, on the other hand, are something I DESERVE, and I have a note from Santa to prove it.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women