Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47756
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2013, 12:35 PM   #1
mrbman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Having to choose between hobbies

Im new here and so far i have had some fun,,, had a handful providers in the past week or so and enjoyed my time with each of them... I am now torn to either slow the hell down,, lol,, hard to do..... or I would have to choose between hobbies....

I have been a saltwater aquarists for some years now and have coral and fish from around the world in my tanks,,,but that hobby is as much or more expensive than this hobby,,,can't keep up the maintenance with both so i need help on your advice,,, i know everyone going to say throw the fish in the trash but some of them cost more than a session especially my coral,,,, i have coral that cost more than most hh sessions and at that price are only the size of a thumb nail...lol...

So if worst comes to worst i think i will just pick one or two providers and stick with them only as my regular companionship,,,,so you tell me should i start downsizing my tanks to make it easier on me and my fun money or downsize on amount of funtime...
mrbman is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:25 PM   #2
beamj75
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

That's a rough one Mr b. I know every time I'm finished I ponder the same question. I think my money could be spent better elsewhere if I could just take matters into my own hands....But variety is the spice of life and these women are talented and smoking hot so I'm sure I won't be out anytime soon. Let us know what you decide. Good luck
beamj75 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:02 PM   #3
mrbman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

thought it was just me. thanks for the encouragement beam. I think I had my fun for a few days. five in a week was fun. but now I think I'm going to be trying out some amps. I see Houston has some good ones that go all the way for the same price as a simple hj in San Antonio. Houston here I come. lol . be there tomorrow hoping to reach out to amber from bp. good review from last week on forum.
mrbman is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:44 PM   #4
nushi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I think we are all in a similar situation. I would love to spend time with a provider here everyday. When I do decide to play, I just make sure that my bills are already paid. I view the ladies here as real people that also have bills to pay. I could buy lots of nice things for myself, but I know that things are not my key to happiness. I do have some regulars here and often look for those ladies that seem to be struggling with finances at the time.

I actually find that my hobby funds stretch much farther in the strip clubs as I can interact with much more ladies for $200/hr; tips, buying them drinks, lunch/dinner at some clubs, a few lap dances. If you become familiar enough to them, you may be able to spend OTC (outside-the-club or off-the-clock) time with both dancers and waitresses.

I do understand the beauty of saltwater fish. I always admire them when at a pet store. But I find greater beauty in how a lady will smile at you familiarly.
nushi is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:17 PM   #5
Toadvine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 102

Do your clown fish make you ejaculate?? Does a beautiful aquarium have supple breasts with nipples that point like darts when you lick them? No?? Well then I think I've helped you through your dilemma!!
Toadvine is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:50 PM   #6
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

Which feels better, the pleasure, companionship, and the O's
~OR~
watching the fish blow o's (bubbles) in the tank?
Ok..i kid!
I think finding a couple atfs may allow you to have your cake and eat it too
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:05 AM   #7
Toadvine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 102

Of course having an outcall to your house so you could enjoy a nice BBBJ while in tranquil relaxation while watching one of your tanks sounds pretty cool too!!!
Toadvine is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:16 PM   #8
finlay
Account Disabled

User ID: 56335
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadvine View Post
Of course having an outcall to your house so you could enjoy a nice BBBJ while in tranquil relaxation while watching one of your tanks sounds pretty cool too!!!
There you go, you've quite possibly have nailed it on the head bwahahaha.. Im on a roll tonight :P
finlay is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 03:27 PM   #9
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadvine View Post
+1
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:30 PM   #10
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I would definitely take the bearded clam over the saltwater clam. Maybe the gals would barter for some of those expensive fish. Got any lobsters in that tank?
flinde is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women