Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2010, 10:28 PM   #1
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Pack Light! Major Cities Forbid Carrying Multiple Condoms

According to a few (cursory) blog and twitter posts I came across today, the DC police can now arrest someone on the intent to solicit prostitution based upon the number of condoms in her purse, more than three to be exact. Who knows if this evidence is enough to ever convict someone, but being arrested is terrible enough. Beyond the obvious issues with this ordeal (promoting unsafe sex, shitting on privacy, busying the overworked LE with useless stuff) this news made me giggle in an ain't-life-fucked sort of way.

Even though I'm no longer a full time provider, I'm still in the habit of stocking up my pack the smart way: 3-4 magnums, 5-8 regulars, 2-3 smalls, 2-3 novelties (just for giggles). When you add the 1-2 regulars stashed in each tiny pocket of every purse and overnight bag I own, I'm well over the limit, even to this day.

Anywho, this is simply a head's up to the girls (and guys) who travel to DC, San Francisco, and New York. Although your risk of being caught or searched is still pretty damn low, it shows that our world is still very much on their radars. Perhaps this is why those smart folks invented the panties and tennis shoes with the tiny little pockets that couldn't hold much else. Maybe the same cats that make money off of the stash-containers at head shops can open up to a new market!
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:45 PM   #2
AustinWildFlowers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2809
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you very much for the heads-up, Jenn. Won't be long before they're doing that everywhere.

The Land of the Free? I'm reminded of the old saying -
"People get the government they deserve"...

******** is much safer than alcohol, but it is illegal. Safe sex is much safer than unprotected, but you can get busted for carrying condoms. The people who make these laws are not "stupid". They know exactly what they are doing.

I am not a Pacifist (not by any means) but I admire Mohandas Gandhi. He said
"We have a moral obligation to disobey unrighteous laws".
That applies to a lot more than condoms.
Max Respect
AustinWildFlowers is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:07 PM   #3
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

If you are at the point with the Police that they are going through your purse they already have you in custody. That is unless you regularly allow the search of your personal effects without a warrant. If the police are already going through your purse you probably have bigger problems than being over the condom limit. This is most likely the kind of thing they can use to arrest a woman they believe to be a street walker even if she hasn't actually propositioned anyone. If you don't walk the streets you are probably ok.

I will say that if you are in an airport you should probably put all your condoms in your checked bag. They can look through your clothes now. THAT would be an embarassing interview with TSA. "There appears to be about 15 condoms in your purse ma'am, I am afraid you are threatening national security".

I have always heard it is illegal to drive without shoes on, but the police can't see my feet so I take my shoes off when I drive.
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:27 AM   #4
westex69
Gaining Momentum

I recently saw a girl at my hotel in Dallas and she was telling me about this there, I dont know if its true or not but she seemed concerned,,,,,,,,
westex69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:29 AM   #5
Schmafty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Would it be even legal at that point to sell condoms in 12 count boxes or more at the grocery store?

I can only imagine cops waiting outside of the store arresting people that buy condoms more frequently than one at a time.
Schmafty is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:02 AM   #6
mstrdragon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I think this is an urban myth of sorts. The main reason is that an officer would have to have probable cause to search a lady's purse. That is EXTREMELY hard for the officer to prove if the ONLY reason they stop a woman is to see how many condom's she is carrying in her purse/overnight bag. And Shmafty makes a good point about the large count boxes.
I can see this applying ONLY if there is some other reason the lady is stopped by an officer and there is a reason for them to search her bag(s) OTHER than just to see how many condom's she is carrying. And even if there is, a half-way decent attorney would be able to easily get any "suspected solicitation" charges dropped.
You can't charge someone with a crime because an officer "suspects" they might be doing it. It is called "innocent until PROVEN guilty". May not seem like it sometimes, but that is still a basic part of the laws in this country. (For the time being that is!! LOL)
mstrdragon is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:47 PM   #7
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for that info.
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:52 PM   #8
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

What will they think of next??
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:10 PM   #9
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Condoms equals trouble now,smh - shaking my head
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:19 PM   #10
gman45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Thanks for the info Jen...
gman45 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:20 PM   #11
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I'm just selling the condoms, the sex is FREE!!!!!!!!!
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:37 PM   #12
MarleyMonroe
Account Disabled

User ID: 3208
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats crazy!!!
MarleyMonroe is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:28 PM   #13
layzieb36
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I can just see my sex-ed teacher back in 7th grade shaking her head about this lol. Safety should never be illegal, and who's to say how safe is too safe. Just my 2 cents.
layzieb36 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:35 PM   #14
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Urban Legend
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:26 PM   #15
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

It's hard to tell what to believe these days and I'm a gullible girl, but here are a few links. Pick your poison:

Feminist Propaganda
Liberal Propaganda
Pop-Culture Fame Whore

Obviously I don't have any strong sources, but three shaky sources equals one solid source, right? Tough crowd.
JennsLolli is offline   Quote