Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47677
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2013, 06:49 PM   #1
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default Another Terrorist Bites the Dust!

You can chalk up another al Qaeda leader to bite the dust under Obama's watch! Way to go America!

http://news.yahoo.com/al-shabaab-lea...222701338.html
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:14 PM   #2
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

using George Bush's tools.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:54 PM   #3
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Too bad GW lost his focus upon the perpetrators of 9/11 when he authorized the ill advised and ill fated invasion of Iraq. Had he not done so, maybe they would have captured all of these al Qaeda terrorists while he was President!
Old 10-05-2013, 08:47 PM   #4
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Too bad GW lost his focus upon the perpetrators of 9/11 when he authorized the ill advised and ill fated invasion of Iraq. Had he not done so, maybe they would have captured all of these al Qaeda terrorists while he was President!
No, he wouldn't have. Nor will Obama.

We won't ever "catch all of these" Al Qaeda terrorists because new ones keep getting recruited. All we can do is keep their numbers down and contain their harm until such time as Muslim societies experience something equivalent to the Enlightenment and they stop teaching their kids to hate non-Muslims.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:15 PM   #5
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
No, he wouldn't have. Nor will Obama.

We won't ever "catch all of these" Al Qaeda terrorists because new ones keep getting recruited. All we can do is keep their numbers down and contain their harm until such time as Muslim societies experience something equivalent to the Enlightenment and they stop teaching their kids to hate non-Muslims.
Uhhhh, did you read the article? Apparently not! Had you done so you would have already known that this particular al Qaeda terrorist has been on the wanted list since 1998. If my math is correct (and I know it is), that would mean that he was on the wanted list throughout the entire 8 years of George W. Bush's Presidency.

Did I mention that GW lost focus on al Qaeda when he authorized the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq?

BTW, I have included below the first paragraph from the referenced article.

"U.S. forces launched raids in Libya and Somalia on Saturday following the deadly attack on a Nairobi shopping mall last month, capturing a top al Qaeda figure wanted for the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania, a U.S. official said."
Old 10-06-2013, 12:42 AM   #6
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
There you go again, talking about other guys' tools! Did he send you an autographed picture of his JUNK?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:44 AM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

JD is a tool
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:46 AM   #8
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
JD is a tool
A "tool?"

A fool?

Or both?
Old 10-06-2013, 07:54 AM   #9
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

So he kills some and funds others?
Does he have a problem knowing who is who. Are you even sure he was Al Qaeda? Maybe they just said he was and you believe it.
I am sure he said his prayers to Allah when he heard the news and praised him for attaining his virgins......lol
You are a bunch of suckers.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:58 AM   #10
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
You are a bunch of suckers.
Spoken by the same "sucker" who actually fell for Dubya's "Wanted, Dead or Alive" slogan!

You thought I forgot, didn't you?
Old 10-06-2013, 08:26 AM   #11
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Wag the dog...
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:18 AM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

That is what the tea turds are doing.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:23 AM   #13
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Uhhhh, did you read the article? Apparently not! Had you done so you would have already known that this particular al Qaeda terrorist has been on the wanted list since 1998. If my math is correct (and I know it is), that would mean that he was on the wanted list throughout the entire 8 years of George W. Bush's Presidency.

Did I mention that GW lost focus on al Qaeda when he authorized the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq?
I did read the article and you're still wrong.

I never said this guy was recruited after Dubya left office, as you implied. I simply pointed out that we are playing whack-a-mole with Islamic fundamentalists, including Al Qaeda and others.

The whole "Bush lost focus on Al Qaeda by invading Iraq" is also a horseshit liberal talking point. The invasion of Iraq was wrong, but for a whole lot of other reasons.

Had we never invaded Iraq, we would STILL be fighting Al Qaeda - and the Taliban. Before Obama came into office, we had already decimated the majority of Al Qaeda's senior leadership, with the exception of the No.1 (Bin Laden) and No. 2 (Al Zawahiri) guys. And those two guys were effectively cut off from the day-to-day operations of Al Qaeda, which is why it took so long to get Bin Laden and we still haven't gotten Zawahiri. Both became figureheads, rather then actual operatives.

The No. 3 guy in Al Qaeda is the one who ran the show and that is the guy we kept hunting and killing. Or as Bill Maher said, the No. 3 guy always has a No. 2 in his pants.

But Al Qaeda effectively went completely underground during Bush's administration. Since 9-11, they have run fewer and smaller operations. But they still don't die off. Because they can still recruit from the religious schools of Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Somalia, Yemen, and now more frequently from Egypt and Libya.

We aren't going to win this by killing 20-somthing year olds that are building bombs. There are too many of them and they are too spread out.

Obama has been at this for five years now and he is no closer to finishing Al Qaeda than Bush was. His strategy of ramping up troops in Afghanistan has yielded what exactly? The Taliban are still in control of certain parts of the country and are as strong as they were (if not stronger) than when Obama took office. When we leave, it is just a matter of time until the Taliban takes control of the country again. The Afghan army will fall apart the same way the South Vietnamese army did in the two year period after we left Vietnam.

I think Obama's strategy now is to prop up the Afghan government until he leaves office and let it finally collapse on the next President's watch. And Obama sycophants, rather than admit Obama didn't know what he was doing either, will actually blame the next President for the loss of Afghanistan.

We have to do business only with moderate Muslim countries that have secular governments and we have to cut off relations with Islamic states. And the rest of the world must do so also.

That's why I can't wait until the advanced nations develop fusion energy or some other clean, cheap alternative. We need to spread that tech to the rest of the world and destroy the economies of the oil states. Reduce the world wide need for oil by 90% and let the remaining 10% come from fracking operations in North & South America, Russia, Europe, and other non-Muslim countries.

When the day comes when the rest of the world embargoes Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, and other Gulf States, we will finally see some results. When they give into world wide demand to give women universal suffrage and non-Muslim minorities equal rights OR ELSE, then they will finally put those religious schools out of business and we will finally see Islamic terrorism wane.

That may take at least 30 more years. I believe that in one of his speeches after 9-11, Bush warned that we may not see the fight won for over a generation (or in our lifetimes - I can't find the exact cite). He was right.

We are in this for the long haul.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:13 PM   #14
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Why haven't we got the butcher of our ambassador in Libya? That's right, nothing happened in Benghazi did it?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:03 PM   #15
Submodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

How come he can't stop the terrorism in Chicago and other US cities?
Submodo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women