Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60122
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47645
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2010, 09:01 AM   #1
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23
Default Work Out

Because it is the sandbox I posted a joke:

A woman recently lost her husband. She had him cremated and brought his ashes home. Picking up the urn that he was in, she poured him out on the counter...
Then, while tracing her fingers in the ashes, she started talking to him. "Irving, you know that fur coat you promised me? I bought it with the insurance money!"
"Irving, remember that new car you promised me? Well, I also bought it with the insurance money!"

"Irving, that emerald necklace you promised me? I bought it, too, with the insurance money."

Still tracing her finger in the ashes, she said, "Irving, remember that blow job I promised you? Here it comes.

Completely unrelated is my question, just wanted your attention with the joke. I joined a gym recently "Anytime Fitness." It is merely a locked door you walk into and equipment is available. I have been doing this for a few months and it has increased my stamina and endurance physically, I am also getting more definition in my muscle tone, but I looking to do two things and it is not working. 1) I want to lose the gut I have, it is not that large but it is unsightly in my opinion. I have tried crunches, sit ups, changing my diet, working out - it does not go away. Yes, I am in my mid 40's so it is an older aged gut, I do not drink so that is not the issue either.2) I am wanting to bulk up just a little, in my younger days I had a very good looking chest, muscular and defined. I have been doing bench presses, curls and lat exercises but no luck. I have read two books with two exercise programs. My question is am I just too damn old to have the body I used to have? Has anyone else encountered this dilemma? Am I too impatient and it takes mroe than a few months? Is there another place I can attend with help from staff, I am not too pleased with where I am at, kids come in and take up machines I am looking to utilize, etc. Not many good looking gym ladies either, What the hell?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:48 AM   #2
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Check your PM. Thought my response would be way to long on here. Short answer is that it can be done with hard work.

Oh, one thing I left out of my PM is that you can't spot your weight loss. Frankly, if you are unhappy with your belly, then I would stop doing crunches and sit ups till you get to where you want it to be. All you are doing is building muscle under the layer of fat that will only push it out further.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:37 AM   #3
haya1300
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Its all diet and cardio. I just competed in June, and I dropped from 275 to compete at 219 in 4 1/2 months. If you dedicate yourself to it, it can be done...and I'm close to 40, so its not age, its dicipline.

Cheers
haya1300 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:56 AM   #4
Grabsum4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

anyone out there tried P90X?
Grabsum4me is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:07 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It is never to late!!
I am in better athletic shape than I have ever been!!! I excersise quite regularly/eat healthy.......walking helps immensely!
{I think me living 3 flights upstairs helps my butt look like a 30 yr olds .......lol}

good luck sweets!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:27 PM   #6
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabsum4me View Post
anyone out there tried P90X?

Yes. Its a great workout.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:28 PM   #7
Guest051920
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Its never too late.You appear to be on the right track.Push-ups should be included in your workout.Its an original exercise that still builds your chest and triceps.Invest in fitness magazines and workout books.Many have valuable work out routines you can cater to your needs.If you are self motivated and push your self they are just as effective as a trainer.Abs are one of the last areas to go.Sometimes it leaves from the top down.Stay motivated and keep of the good work. I've been working out over the last few years and have managed to lose weight and get stronger.
Guest051920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:51 AM   #8
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

try riding a bike. it should burn that fat off ya.

btw, stick this in your tag line.

saw this infomercial on tv the other night, looked rather interesting, its called hip hop abs. its a dance exercise program.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:15 AM   #9
sardyop
Gaining Momentum

Don't give up. It takes time.

I am 49 and have been working out faithfully for a little over a year. I use free weights and a perfect pullup bar. I personally don't like the gym because i have to wait for others. I saw mysely gaining weight and getting weaker about a year ago.

Started hitting the weights and running, only 1 mile at a time 2 or 3 days a week. Weights are 6 nights per week.

When I started i could only bench 120lbs. I am now up to 230lb bench and weigh 185 lbs and the waist size is down to 33 inches. I do take whey protein and eat healthy. It is hard at first, but it is addicting. I look forward to the nightly workout. As an added bonus, I honestly believe that I am hornier than ever. It must be the good blood flow. PM me and I will tell you more about what has worked for me.
sardyop is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:46 AM   #10
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by haya1300 View Post
Its all diet and cardio. I just competed in June, and I dropped from 275 to compete at 219 in 4 1/2 months. If you dedicate yourself to it, it can be done...and I'm close to 40, so its not age, its dicipline.

Cheers
Getting rid of the gut is a matter of burning the calories. Ab exercises will strengthen the muscles and improve muscle tone-under the fat layer. You'll still have to burn that off. I'm fighting the same thing.
trekker is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:46 AM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

tihs is a cool thread....anybody have any healthy eating recipes to share????

This Asian-inspired recipe comes from award-winning Green Mountain guest chef Trish Morrissey, who regularly delights diners with her healthy and great-tasting creations. Serve with soba noodle salad and a green vegetable such as snow peas to round out this stylish meal.
1 tablespoon tahini (sesame paste)
1/4 cup orange juice
1 teaspoon honey
1 tablespoon lime juice
1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger or minced ginger root
1 pound salmon filet
Oil for brushing fish
Combine tahini, orange juice, honey, lime juice and ginger in a small sauce pan. Heat over low heat for a few minutes, stirring often until mixture is well blended. Set aside.
Meanwhile, cut salmon into 4 serving pieces. Brush lightly with oil. Place salmon on heated grill. Cover and grill fish 5 to 6 inches from medium coals about 4 minutes. Turn fish; brush with glaze; cover and grill about 4 minutes longer or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with fork.

http://www.fitwoman.com/fitbriefings/pasta.shtml
Old 09-05-2010, 05:19 PM   #12
elcid180
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Dallas part of your exercise plan is all the sex you want. I have also seen you comment in other threads about all the protein " shakes" that you get. As for eating healthy there is nothing like a little DATY.

In all seriousness the older we get the harder it is to get back to fighting weight. We all know that losing weight will do great things for us but why is it so hard? Putting it on was so easy. Good luck to all who have posted I too am trying to get back into some sort of shape. Keep up the good work and make sure you include the sex it does burn calories.
elcid180 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:35 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--Elcid sugar babe...you are so wise!!!

My SO just bought a cool book.....

The Eat Clean Diet for Men......http://www.eatcleandiet.com/
Old 09-06-2010, 10:18 PM   #14
LittleMiss
Account Disabled

User ID: 22398
My ECCIE Reviews

p90x & flirty girl fitness (with the stripper pole)
LittleMiss is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:56 PM   #15
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I appreciate everyone's input, in two months I have slimmed down enough to pull my belt in another notch so progress is being made, thx, I have actually incorporated some of the ideas I got here into my routine, thx.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women