Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70446
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40394
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2020, 12:35 PM   #76
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Good question, and it's really gotten convoluted with race mixing, immigration, etc. And hell, some blacks don't even need reparations. What the hell is Oprah or Jordan gonna do with a reparations check, besides maybe donate it?

Outside of outright handing black people a check (for the record, it's unrealistic...because too many would just blow the money on stupid shit, and basically just give the money right back to the system), I think a lot can be done for communities.

Clean up the ghettos. I mean get in there and tear down these slums, trap houses, these raggedy ass apartment complexes. Give people a nice, clean place to live. Nothing is more comforting than going home to a place that feels good when you kick your shoes off. Black people don't get that. POOR people don't get that, I should say.

Build strong public schools. Educate people. Instead of reducing education funding, increase it. Anyone who wants to dumb down their own country should be removed from office anyway.

When people KNOW better, they do better. So why not teach them better. Oh, that's right, the [corrupt] system relies on the ignorance and hate of brainwashed people to function the way we know it.

I think people inherently want to work for their keep, but no one wants to work their asses off for low wages while people are paid to play sports, be bad actors, make mindless youtube videos for millions, or...just be cute. Hard working people need to be paid more. Everybody can't play for the Lakers or be a rockstar and make millions for nothing.

Smarter, well paid people would [most likely] stay out of jail. The hypocrisy of this country to complain about crime, but facilitate the reasons behind people getting locked up.

In a nutshell, better housing, better education, better pay would be a good start to SOME form of reparation. Quit all this corrupt bullshit, school to prison pipeline bullshit. Career politician shit and good ol boy networking bullshit...all that shit needs to end...or, minimized.

Helping the average citizen live a little better and, people of color, particularly...but, broke white people, too, and we wouldn't give a shit about your 12-bedroom, 9 car garage house in the middle of your island.

I don't think it's too much to ask for.
I can live with all that. Hell, I agree with you.

Thanks for your well though out response. I advocate the money for these things if we could get credit on the record for it being a form of reparations
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 01:49 PM   #77
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

on behalf of all "nasty white people" i will pay reparations of 1 dollar. the day Al Sharpton pays his back taxes and apologizes for being a lying racist from the day he was born. and Jesse Jackass too. and they both admit the role black tribal wars had in slavery.

in a televised speech.

As Sharpton Rose, So Did His Unpaid Taxes

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/n...influence.html

why even Snopes can't "exonerate" Al .. which means he's guilty as sin!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/al-sharpton-taxes/
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 02:54 PM   #78
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Come on, TWK. Al Sharpton? I wonder whether black people even take that big mouth seriously. He's like nails on a chalk board to me. Perhaps he actually says something constructive every once in a while, but I just can't listen to him talk long enough to hear whether he actually does.

The next time I have my black friends at my house to watch a game and hang out, I'll definitely be bringing up Al Sharpton. They know I'm pretty random so they won't even know that I thought about that bozo because I have damn near 5,400 posts on a whore board and I was just wondering. LOL

I believe the Lakers play the Clippers on Sunday. It's time to have a get together. They'll probably be like, "why the fuck are we watching this game and you're talking about Al Sharpton?" I would just ask my black neighbor but he is kind of a square so I don't really give a shit about his opinion of Al because I know he doesn't say anything bad about anyone.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 04:38 PM   #79
oeb11
Valued Poster

Remember supercilious Al sharpton on the podium - and DPST candidates one by one genuflecting to him to take his "oath of reparations" ????
Every single candidate did so.

Reparations matters to a group of race-baiters who use the promise to exert control on a group of people who exist off Govt. welfare. And want more.

Creed has a point - unfortunately - One can never get the money for those admirable objectives through the maze of graft and corruption in the places where it is needed most. not to mention the Democrat iniduced barriers - such as busing across town - to keep parents from being involved in their kids; school - and kow-towing to the education union lobby to keep a monopoly on low-end education to disadvantaged minorities.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 04:44 PM   #80
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Remember supercilious Al sharpton on the podium - and DPST candidates one by one genuflecting to him to take his "oath of reparations" ????
Every single candidate did so.

Reparations matters to a group of race-baiters who use the promise to exert control on a group of people who exist off Govt. welfare. And want more.

Creed has a point - unfortunately - One can never get the money for those admirable objectives through the maze of graft and corruption in the places where it is needed most. not to mention the Democrat iniduced barriers - such as busing across town - to keep parents from being involved in their kids; school - and kow-towing to the education union lobby to keep a monopoly on low-end education to disadvantaged minorities.

just goes to show ya .. you can't have a thread about racism without Al Sharpton!

BAHHAHHAAA
Old 03-06-2020, 05:46 PM   #81
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Okay. I have to ask this. What the fuck does "DPST" stand for in whore board lingo?

Creed did make very good points but unfortunately, there is a cull the herd mentality with law enforcement in the ghetto. More law enforcement resources are obviously needed there, but they just let them police their own despite the ridiculous murder rate when they do so.

Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans, LA and many other cities will continue to be what they are because it takes a lot of resources to stop that shit and the fact of the matter is the cities don't have enough resources to do so. Hell, sadly, sometimes I wonder if LE even cares what happens in those depressed neighborhoods unless the murder actually makes the national news and LE is held responsible to find the killer.
Old 03-06-2020, 06:37 PM   #82
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Okay. I have to ask this. What the fuck does "DPST" stand for in whore board lingo?

Creed did make very good points but unfortunately, there is a cull the herd mentality with law enforcement in the ghetto. More law enforcement resources are obviously needed there, but they just let them police their own despite the ridiculous murder rate when they do so.

Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans, LA and many other cities will continue to be what they are because it takes a lot of resources to stop that shit and the fact of the matter is the cities don't have enough resources to do so. Hell, sadly, sometimes I wonder if LE even cares what happens in those depressed neighborhoods unless the murder actually makes the national news and LE is held responsible to find the killer.

uhhh.. NO. you are implying that police gun down poor innocent blacks for no reason. you can't prove that. i on the other hand can prove that all of these fine young men were all engaged in criminal activities and had they not resisted arrest they wouldn't be dead now. like Micheal Brown. Devon Bailey. and others. like this thread i started on the now deceased mr Bailey.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2651001

let's watch the cam footage again showing that mean nasy racist whitey cop gunning down innocent little Devon for no reason .. i mean .. other than he matched exactly the description of a ARMED ROBBERY suspect and fled when he had the chance to surrender .. but didn't.

oh and did i mention HE DID HAVE A HANDGUN CONCEALED ON HIM AFTER ALL? yeah he did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akxVtPC9TY0

you can watch it all if you like or just go to the 10:27 mark and see poor little Devon get gunned down in "cold blood" just because he's a criminal .. oh sorry! i meant completely innocent young black man targeted by racist whitey cops.

and there is this guy ..

looks kinda white to me .. shot for resisting arrest also in Colorado and suspected of being ARMED. what a coincidence.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/colorado-...004314411.html

Colorado officers who shot black teenager won’t be charged

Video raises possibility police shot Rifle man in the back

https://www.skyhinews.com/news/regio...n-in-the-back/

i sense something .. a presence i haven't felt recently ... why it's Ecky9.5k who is online now .. and about to be triggered .. again.

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=185235

this upsets him so! butt i just cannot deny the truth about little Devon .. so sad.

oh snap! TWK doubled liked his own post! again! how does he do that???

BAHHAHAAAAAAA
Old 03-06-2020, 06:55 PM   #83
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
uhhh.. NO. you are implying that police gun down poor innocent blacks for no reason. you can't prove that. i on the other hand can prove that all of these fine young men were all engaged in criminal activities and had they not resisted arrest they wouldn't be dead now. like Micheal Brown. Devon Bailey. and others. like this thread i started on the now deceased mr Bailey.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2651001

let's watch the cam footage again showing that mean nasy racist whitey cop gunning down innocent little Devon for no reason .. i mean .. other than he matched exactly the description of a ARMED ROBBERY suspect and fled when he had the chance to surrender .. but didn't.

oh and did i mention HE DID HAVE A HANDGUN CONCEALED ON HIM AFTER ALL? yeah he did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akxVtPC9TY0

you can watch it all if you like or just go to the 10:27 mark and see poor little Devon get gunned down in "cold blood" just because he's a criminal .. oh sorry! i meant completely innocent young black man targeted by racist whitey cops.

and there is this guy ..

looks kinda white to me .. shot for resisting arrest also in Colorado and suspected of being ARMED. what a coincidence.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/colorado-...004314411.html

Colorado officers who shot black teenager won’t be charged

Video raises possibility police shot Rifle man in the back

https://www.skyhinews.com/news/regio...n-in-the-back/

i sense something .. a presence i haven't felt recently ... why it's Ecky9.5k who is online now .. and about to be triggered .. again.

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=185235

this upsets him so! butt i just cannot deny the truth about little Devon .. so sad.

oh snap! TWK doubled liked his own post! again! how does he do that???

BAHHAHAAAAAAA
You love me don't you?

Quick response to your post. I was going to pull out the 40 acres and a mule reparation. But first, more lurking.

And you were the wolf who cried "we" couldn't have a civil discussion on . . . . What was it?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 07:02 PM   #84
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
You love me don't you?

No

Quick response to your post. I was going to pull out the 40 acres and a mule reparation. But first, more lurking.

And you were the wolf who cried "we" couldn't have a civil discussion on . . . . What was it?

whenever you want. just don't post offensive memes featuring Linda Blair in the "Exorcist" when she happened to be 14 and you'll be fine..

suite yerself. besides .. you proved my point by immediately taking the Bailey .. er .. bait.

thanks yous valued poster!
Old 03-06-2020, 07:08 PM   #85
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
suite yerself. besides .. you proved my point by immediately taking the Bailey .. er .. bait.

thanks yous valued poster!

And only minutes from the first time I hit submit. I do like a sense of humor.

Let anarchy reign!

Just here to provide a little levity folks.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:11 PM   #86
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
uhhh.. NO. you are implying that police gun down poor innocent blacks for no reason.
Dude, where the fuck did you get that I implied that? Reread my post. Calm down. Don't get goofy. I never implied that. I was talking about the people policing themselves in the ghetto and not the actual police.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:12 PM   #87
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
And only minutes from the first time I hit submit. I do like a sense of humor.

Let anarchy reign!

Just here to provide a little levity folks.

i counter your bandy legged Groucho with ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCLp7zodUiI

BAHAHAHAAAA
Old 03-06-2020, 07:16 PM   #88
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
i counter your bandy legged Groucho with ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCLp7zodUiI

BAHAHAHAAAA
I raise you.

Got dammit Wacky,

you are wacky.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:20 PM   #89
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
I raise you.

Got dammit Wacky,

you are wacky.

you know what's coming next .. don't yous?

i'll let the suspense build ..
Old 03-06-2020, 07:22 PM   #90
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Dude, where the fuck did you get that I implied that? Reread my post. Calm down. Don't get goofy. I never implied that.
TWK emboldened your statement about the police mentality of culling the herd. Call it being triggered, but the idea that the police would rather eliminate the problem than try to remedy it is not a new one.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women