Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160728
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40350
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35466
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2012, 08:55 AM   #16
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post

Also speaking of postwhores, what do you guys think of the post count supremacy complex I see around the board sometimes? Especially with all the lurkers and former aspd members that snoop around, but it seems like if you have a low post count no matter how long you've been a member invalidates any statements you make.

... Or maybe I should make a new thread.
It would be a good thread to start because I see guys that get shot down all the time for that very reason.
I will even post in it LOL
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:59 AM   #17
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Damn. Another Zarnomi thread??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Murdock View Post

Most turn out to be attention whores anyway. LOL
Oh please. Some attention whores aren't really attention whores. People just become infatuated with them/can't stop talking about them.

Mijo, Thanks for that explanation. As far as top post whatever, I sure as heck did not want to get on that list. Now that I am busier than ever with traveling/work, I can't post as much as "Naomi" did which is not a bad thing. She had no life .
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:00 AM   #18
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

The reason I started this thread is that I figured some of you with more math capabilities (probably the good businesswomen here) than I could probably figure nearly to the day when Naomi would fall off.

All you need to know is the number of posts she is up from the bottom and go to the profiles of those below her to find out their number of posts per day (ppd). Then estimate based on the ppd, how long it will take them to surpass Naomi. That way you will have an estimated date for Naomi to drop off the top posters list. Person who is closest wins the bragging rights award.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:01 AM   #19
GNG
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
Oh please. Some attention whores aren't really attention whores people just become infatuated with them/don't stop talking about them.

Mijo, Thanks for that explanation. As far as top post whatever, I sure as heck did not want to get on that list. Now that I am busier than ever with traveling/work, I can't post as much as "Naomi" did which is not a bad thing. She had no life .
The prosecution rests, your honor. LOL
GNG is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:05 AM   #20
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
The reason I started this thread is that I figured some of you with more math capabilities (probably the good businesswomen here) than I could probably figure nearly to the day when Naomi would fall off.

All you need to know is the number of posts she is up from the bottom and go to the profiles of those below her to find out their number of posts per day (ppd). Then estimate based on the ppd, how long it will take them to surpass Naomi. That way you will have an estimated date for Naomi to drop off the top posters list. Person who is closest wins the bragging rights award.
Charles, You are a very smart and intelligent man.
However,...really? Hooker board bragging rights?
Being on a "TOP" list isn't always a good thing.
Think FBI TOP 10. That ain't a good thing.....

Believe it or not, I'm really very shy in person and don't like a lot of attention. Internet and real life --- two different things.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:09 AM   #21
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:

Dude, Listen to me! Now that Naomi is a back on Zarah's radar, she is going to magically disappear. It will happen when we least expect it! Say maybe on Valentine's Day 2012, when everyone is busy drinking and fucking and when you awaken the next day (for those that make it through - if you are picking the right fem, then that should be a challenge everytime - being able to breath through your ears for an extended period like 40-45 minutes or longer DATY, heart racing 3 to 4 times the normal rate of @60-65BPM as you pound each other...that can take it's toll even on the most healthy individuals)...in a drunken stupor or with a hangover. And, no one will realize until say next week when someone points it out. Poof, with no evidence of who did it nor when!

Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:13 AM   #22
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Talking

Quote:

Believe it or not, I'm really very shy in person and don't like a lot of attention. Internet and real life --- two different things.
I really am looking forward to meeting you and I RESPECT that quality about you in RL. BCD, I am going to love the transition to 'Bitch'. And, thank YOU in advance for agreeing to do so. That is going to be so, sexy!

In the meantime, practice on here by stomping charlestudor's testicles with your (internet)CFMs and 'bitch' slapping SL. LOL! did I just suggest that? LOL
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:13 AM   #23
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Mijo, You know me alll too well it's scary .
Old 02-11-2012, 09:14 AM   #24
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:

This is merely a mathematical exercise. Ideally, it could have been a wagering thread, but: (1) that's illegal, and (2) we're all anonymous here so there is no way to pay off.

And besides, this thread is about Naomi, not Z. You seem to have trouble separating them.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:19 AM   #25
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
I really am looking forward to meeting you and I RESPECT that quality about you in RL. BCD, I am going to love the transition to 'Bitch'. And, thank YOU in advance for agreeing to do so. That is going to be so, sexy!

In the meantime, practice on here by stomping charlestudor's testicles with your (internet)CFMs and 'bitch' slapping SL. LOL! did I just suggest that? LOL
Mijo, I'm looking forward to that day. London had nothing but amazing things to say about you! LOL @ Bitch slapping! .

Quote:
This is merely a mathematical exercise. Ideally, it could have been a wagering thread, but: (1) that's illegal, and (2) we're all anonymous here so there is no way to pay off.

And besides, this thread is about Naomi, not Z. You seem to have trouble separating them.
A mathematical exercise on a hookerboard . You guys crack me up.

Anyways, If you want to Knock Naomi off the list, grab 5 of your buddies here and post nothing but "Bwahahahahaahhaa", "+1", "You're just jealous", "fuck you" at least 10-15 times a day for the next 30 days and Naomi4u will be on the list no more.

Z
Old 02-11-2012, 09:28 AM   #26
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Mijo, I'm looking forward to that day. London had nothing but amazing things to say about you! LOL @ Bitch slapping! .

A mathematical exercise on a hookerboard . You guys crack me up.

Anyways, If you want to Knock Naomi off the list, grab 5 of your buddies here and post nothing but "Bwahahahahaahhaa", "+1", "You're just jealous", "fuck you" at least 10-15 times a day for the next 30 days and Naomi4u will be on the list no more.

Z
Actually, that's not entirely true. If I picked lurkers that wouldn't work very well. However, if all the top posters between the bottom and where you are on the list posted in that manner, Naomi would probably fall off well inside 30 days.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:32 AM   #27
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Murdock View Post
Not necessarily the top list, but I've seen individual forum members berate a low volume poster because he/she doesn't spam with "+1" posts, etc. Additionally, many posters herald the arrival of a 3,000th/4,000th/5,000th post. Really? That's what's going for you in your life?

Pathetic. LOL
ECCIE is my Facebook. I don't want to go on Facebook and talk about somebodies grandchildren, their fucking dog or what is happening in Farmville. I have only been in the Hobby a little over a year, and my posting was hot and heavy at the beginning, but I have slowed down a lot. A lot of my postings went into The Coffee House thread I started, and that has been sort of the catch all thread. I doubt that I will ever be amongst the top posters even though I am over 5k. I would much rather be the top in number of reviews, but that is unreachable.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:43 AM   #28
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default same here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
ECCIE is my Facebook. I don't want to go on Facebook and talk about somebodies grandchildren, their fucking dog or what is happening in Farmville. I have only been in the Hobby a little over a year, and my posting was hot and heavy at the beginning, but I have slowed down a lot. A lot of my postings went into The Coffee House thread I started, and that has been sort of the catch all thread. I doubt that I will ever be amongst the top posters even though I am over 5k. I would much rather be the top in number of reviews, but that is unreachable.
omg I so agree with you FNF...I stopped logging in because of just that..especially status updates ugggg kill me now

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women